HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024-2025 season

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
While I agree about the taxes and cost of living, the cities are sooooo different.
No better place to be a star athlete than in the big apple.....none.
I agree with that partly...what the local government has done with allowing crime to become incredibly dangerous that I think very soon that city will lose that aura.

HuGort

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Pronman said he'd take Michkov at 5 if he was available. What about the report that Bobrov said that in reality, they didn't take Michkov because they had Caufield already? And Lapointe stating ''3 years in waiting''? I guess we will know later on....but if you don't say it out loud, what happens is that if you don't pick the huge offensive potential superstar kid, for a defensive d-man that has a great 1st pass....you are putting a target on the said D kid....
I don't know how deep it was Michkov not wanting to play here. I was not at the interview. But it's major loss him not here. I doubt team will mount to cup contender

• Haha
Reactions: Boss Man Hughes

Chili

Time passes when you're not looking
Jun 10, 2004
Habs20241017.png

New season, familiar standings. The bottom 4 all lose tonight.

habbubba

Jan 19, 2024
You get the feeling that Edmonton will regress this year.
To lose 6-0 on opening night is shocking too me.
Some odd starts to the season. Was under the impression that Calgary was tanking,and they are off to a great start.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Cutter Gauthier, Zach Benson and White Will Smith with 0 pts what's going on with the youth today?

:wally
small samle size

One year Dale Weise had more goals than Crosby after 10 games. I'll let you guess who had more goals at the end of the season.

Somehow Buffalo still sucks. And, I have no idea how Detroit is that bad.
Detroit has a bubble lineup at best, Couple of good kids but no depth and awful vets like us. They should have tanked 2-3 more years instead of trying to win.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad