OT: Out of town scoreboard

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I only know of one person who can do it

@Leonardo87

IMG_6085.jpeg

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
lolololol is Boston really going to let this happen again? Surely not...

Toronto has legitimately shown a lot of guts in the last 2 games, and Woll seems like he loves playing with house money, which has been a nice combo for them.

But, I think Boston closes this one out. Boston is due a couple of power plays and Pastrnak is due to score.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Toronto has legitimately shown a lot of guts in the last 2 games, and Woll seems like he loves playing with house money, which has been a nice combo for them.

But, I think Boston closes this one out. Boston is due a couple of power plays and Pastrnak is due to score.
Only if pasta is fine being publicly called out by the coach lmao

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Also... People watching the NBA around here ?

All I heard for the last two days, was how Maxey is the second coming of MJ, and how he is one of the new faces for the league, along AE and Lamelo or whoever...

Edwards has some of his Airness or Kobe vibes IMO.

Maxey just dropped less than 20 points at home, in their most important game of the season, looking more like Wyclef Jean than anything... Those medias really. It was ridiculous the hype he got...

Can't wait to read the headlines and watch ESPN tomorrow now... lol

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Also... People watching the NBA around here ?

All I heard for the last two days, was how Maxey is the second coming of MJ, and how he is one of the new faces for the league, along AE and Lamelo or whoever...

Edwards has some of his Airness or Kobe vibes IMO.

Maxey just dropped less than 20 points at home, in their most important game of the season, looking more like Wyclef Jean than anything... Those medias really. It was ridiculous the hype he got...

Can't wait to read the headlines and watch ESPN tomorrow now... lol

I do

I'm a big Mavericks fan

Hope we close it out tomorrow.

Kyrie has been awesome, and I'm a Kyrie hater. But he is winning me over

• Love
Reactions: BabyBennettov

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
I do

I'm a big Mavericks fan

Hope we close it out tomorrow.

Kyrie has been awesome, and I'm a Kyrie hater. But he is winning me over

Obviously ! Forgot that for a moment bro...

Used to love Kyrie ! Still love the player, not a lot of slasher/playmaker like him in the NBA... But the man ? The man I hate now... He looks/sounds like a Leafs fan and a Bruins fan had a baby.

Luka is certainly part of my favorite "youngsters" with AE and Melo... They are top-3 to me ! :popcorn:

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Obviously ! Forgot that for a moment bro...

Used to love Kyrie ! Still love the player, not a lot of slasher/playmaker like him in the NBA... But the man ? The man I hate now... He looks/sounds like a Leafs fan and a Bruins fan had a baby.

Luka is certainly part of my favorite "youngsters" with AE and Melo... They are top-3 to me ! :popcorn:
He's been quiet actually!

No issues. And been a super awesome baller

Reactions: BabyBennettov

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
If Toronto does win, they’ll have tons of momentum. We better come out prepared.

Maybe, or winning against Boston will feel like winning the Stanley Cup and they have an emotional letdown. Never know how these things go, all Panthers can do is prepare and get healthy. We got an amazing TEAM right now, would put them against anyone.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
People keep thinking Bruins are that juggernaut ?

Pasta doing shit when he can’t cheat at the adversary blueline to get all his points…

To say that the Bruins went from Bergeron/Krejci leading their offense to Marchand/Pastrnak… Holy step down in two-way play and committing to winning hockey.

Bruins are a good team, with a good system/culture for quite sometime, and an amazing goaltending duo the last few years… But they have taken a real big hit on offense !

Laughs are the Laughs… If they win this series, they will prepare the banner and Cup-parade because they are that stupid and arrogant.

I was amazed that they made the playoffs tbh. Coyle and Zacha are their top two centres. I mean good players, but not exactly high caliber number 1 centres are they.

They have a good system in place which gets them to the playoffs. But they don't have enough firepower and talent once they get there.

I picked Toronto to win this series, but for some reason I thought they were over their first round crapness after last seasons win vs. Tampa. They could still win of course, but not as comfortably as they should with the talent they do have.

Two4Fighting

Oct 17, 2007
Montgomery fired if Bruins blow it?
During the game, Montgomery was wiping off the sweat from his bold head and forehead as he watches there grandiose hopes of moving to the 2nd round slip away.

I don't think we should underestimate Toronto, if they succeed at coming all the way back to win this series they'll be riding a ton of momentum against us and will be looking to go on the same run we did after our comeback against Boston.
We make fun of Toronto, but they are pretty shifty players, if they ever get 2 good defenseman, they would be a force, I don't 5hink they have the cap space

Reactions: I am not exposed

Two4Fighting

Oct 17, 2007
Boston is trying to do what we did last year against Toronto, keep everything to the outside so that their high profile guys can't score. The problem with focusing heavy on defense is that it limits your offensive chances and outside of Pasta and Marchand, they don't have enough scorers to win these low event games. Scorers like Nick Cousins.
I see what you did there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad