Out Of Town Scoreboard IX: Home Stretch

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Funny how some NYi fans were pounding their chests with such bravado around The Rock last week.
Their team has only won 1 of their last 8 games.

goawaygary*

If Lou was running that team then I think Capuano would be toast right now. Their doing a serious late season death march. They could easily fall into a wild card spot .

And it would be the wrong move, because that kind of crap Lamoriello thinking lost us Julien.

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
Funny how some NYi fans were pounding their chests with such bravado around The Rock last week.
Their team has only won 1 of their last 8 games.

islanders are not that good. early season helped pad their record.

they can chest pound all they want. it's funny you would think a fanbase that suffered through so much ******** would have a bit more humility, but of course not. bunch of bandwagoners.

any team with a fanbase in NY instantly becomes insufferable when they get a twinge of success.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
islanders are not that good. early season helped pad their record.

they can chest pound all they want. it's funny you would think a fanbase that suffered through so much ******** would have a bit more humility, but of course not. bunch of bandwagoners.

any team with a fanbase in NY instantly becomes insufferable when they get a twinge of success.

I'd of course root for them over the Rags but that series would be very humbling for their fanbase.
4 or 5 and out

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Miami is making Patrick Roy look conservative with their empty nets. 6 minutes left and goalie pulled again.:laugh:

And they score again to pull within 2 goals.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
They had players firing pucks at Julien in practice. Lou had no choice but to fire him. And I don't think getting rid of Capuano would be wrong. He's nothing's special.

Who would they even replace him with? Is Doug Weight still on their staff?

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Columbus goes into Chicago and St. Louis on back to back nights and wins both games. Their gonna pull away from us.

If they were not so injury ravaged this season they would be competing for a playoff spot.

It would be very unjust if they pick ahead of us in June.

Let's hope they keep winning.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Good, but Ottawa gets a point

They might be cooled off though. Hamburgerler is ailing I heard and seems out of steam and Anderson doesn't seem equipped to get them in.

Advantage swings back to Boston and time is running out. Boston has what should be an easy one with the canes while Ottawa dukes it out with Florida.

A 3 point lead for Boston would be really hard to make up with only 7 left.

They aren't dead but that lost point today could haunt them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad