Low Effort GDT Ottberia Senators vs Leafs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Amadio looked slow to me and lazy when he was supposed to be back-checking and taking a man on the 3 on 3. VERY DISSAPPOINTED IN HIM!

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
It's tough to judge when you play the Leafs because they coast on their offensive talent and when things get tough in the playoffs they fade.

I think it's a good first game with a new coach and a relatively thin lineup. We had breakdowns that led to Toronto goals but overall we did reasonably well against most of Toronto's regular seasons firepower.

That overtime was wild. Nylander seemed like the only threat. Matthews was missing wide, Marner was making horrifically bad passes including one turnover and then he didn't fight hard on the GWG as the last defender. I really like Nylander, too bad he re-signed as a Leaf.

Reactions: StutzlingAway

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
1727056120386.gif

Corey Pronman right now

frightenedinmatenum2

Sep 30, 2023
Orange County Prison
I could literally survive just on watching that Yak goal for days.

It reminded me of one of those movies where a foster kid gets Michael Jordans skates and can then play in the NHL or something.

You see him take the puck out like he is going to wait out the change, and then it clicks in his head what he is capable of as he continues skating and it builds up to him blowing past everybody.

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
The pointing by the new captain for someone else to cover the kid, Mcabe getting walked by an 18 year old, then the cry baby in playoff form already with that back check. It was a beautiful ending.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad