Low Effort GDT Ottberia Senators vs Leafs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
We are going to be a significantly harder team to play against.

The only issue is, do we have enough firepower to get score us into playoffs.. or conversely, enough defensive depth to get us in as a defensive unit.

I think the answer to both of those is no unless Giroux has another season similar to two years ago and Greig is a top 6 player.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
ssucha great team player lol? apperntly willy telling him shut the f up this isnt juinor never happened haha?

Relapsing

Jul 3, 2018
Hahaha. Marner wants to keep people together but I guarantee he won't leave a penny on the table.

Also, wtf is with talking about Sid in the past tense? Still one of the greatest active players.

IpsoPostFacto

No opinions, just reactions
Dec 17, 2017
Really enjoying the back rub that EF is giving Marner.

"tell us about the time you got the guys together to watch a football game. What was that like?"

I joke. A little. I actually like Marner.

Reactions: Pierre from Orleans

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
I understand it's only preseason but the Sens should be ahead more then 1-0, when you dominate the other team like this 14-1 you should score more then 1 goal.

Reactions: Icelevel
Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
We are going to be a significantly harder team to play against.

The only issue is, do we have enough firepower to get score us into playoffs.. or conversely, enough defensive depth to get us in as a defensive unit.

I think the answer to both of those is no unless Giroux has another season similar to two years ago and Greig is a top 6 player.

Doesn't seem hard for Ridly "best player from the 2020 draft" Greig to accomplish.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad