GDT: Ottawa Senators at Washington Capitals - 7PM - SN/TVAS - Capital Letter Double Yew

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
You have replies telling you that one was on the team. It’s not humbled. You see… every goal…is different. You see

Yeah, then you will see I also admitted the PP goal against was weak on Forsberg too in my previous posts

You only pick and choose what you want to read eh?

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
Yeah, then you will see I also admitted the PP goal against was weak on Forsberg too in my previous posts

Do you think we are 20% worse than the worst defensive team in the league aside from us?

No? Then why are you always on here defending the goaltending and blaming the team?

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013

And the other three.
I’m not in the mood. The goalies suck.

senswon

Quo Tendimus
Aug 1, 2007
Kingstone
I got back into Elden Ring with the DLC announcement. May just switch over to helping idiots die to Malenia
Gonna jump back into new dlc schoolyard map for Session skate sim.
No points just crusing lines and trying to shake off that horrendous goaltending/// defensive play

Reactions: Relapsing

Relapsing

Jul 3, 2018
Gonna jump back into new dlc schoolyard map for Session skate sim.
No points just crusing lines and trying to shake off that horrendous goaltending/// defensive play
Ooooh.. I have that, haven't looked at it in ages. Sounds worth reinstalling

Reactions: senswon

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
My mayo never has collected water, unless you meant that as a euphemism for... something else
248a26a3ffdc38d69c9f1b946df7676c.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad