GDT: Ottawa Senators at Colorado Snowslides| 9PM EST | TSN5, RDS1, ESPN+ | Must win situation™ - Late Night Edition

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Its insane over the past few years how often we get stuck in our zone, rim it to nobody, sometimes it gets out but they get it full speed and come back blazing.

I am gonna sound dramatic, but I dont feel like we have a lot of winners on this team. People that would pay the price to win in playoffs.

Come at me for being negative but idk man. I struggle seeing this team being really good.

All talk

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
I don’t think I’ve ever seen this team play such little juice. The shitty teams of the last 3+ years at least showed some skill and looked dangerous in the o-zone. This is just a wet blanket.

• Haha
Reactions: Puikiou

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
It's games like this where you realize just how far away we are from contending.

If you can't draft a legit franchise forward or two it's very tough to contend in this league. I don't believe we have one.

Reactions: Burrowsaurus

Agent Zuuuub

Jan 2, 2015
If kleven was playing poorly I would agree more. Kleven jbd hasn’t been bad

Brannstrom and Kleven actually looked pretty good together and you know what so did Brannstrom and JBD.

our 3rd pair isn't a strength anymore. with Brannstrom our 3rd pair actually controlled play and chances.

but most importantly we are now stuck with Hamonic in the top 4, it's a death sentence, more than worth to have gotten Brannstrom just for that.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
Sanderson, Batherson, Chabby, Jensen, Zub, Norris, Giroux, Pinto, Gaudette, MacEwan, and Greig are gamers, they always bust their ass and are hungry. Everyone else, not so sure about...

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Moddlestadt wide open in the slot.

And then toews. The defensman. Wide open in front of the net. Of course stutzle and tkatchuk no where to be found

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
It's games like this where you realize just how far away we are from contending.

If you can't draft a legit franchise forward or two it's very tough to contend in this league. I don't believe we have one.

Winnipeg is destroying everyone right now and they have less top end talent. They're just a better coached, well structured team(with a killer PP).

Agent Zuuuub

Jan 2, 2015
Brannstrom got put with Chabot when we were down for extra offense, so ya, those were sheltered mins, 96 mins over an entire season with Zub is nothing, but with 60% oz starts, ya, those weren't tough assignments

and what about when Chabot got injured and Brannstrom took his spot?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad