GDT: Ottawa Senators at Colorado Snowslides| 9PM EST | TSN5, RDS1, ESPN+ | Must win situation™ - Late Night Edition

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I thought in the called off goal that there's a clear pic on Sanderson. It was called off, why isn't it an interference penalty.

I also thought Amadio touched the puck on the delayed penalty

It's literally like Colorado is supposed to win so there's a bias towards that outcome. Same thing with Vegas
I didn't mind the pick on Sanderson because McKinnon had the puck until a half second before,

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Amadio is all over the ice and constantly in the play, just seems to regularly make the wrong decision.

Oct 10, 2010
Can’t help but be worried about that Vegas loss and the trickle down effect is gonna have on this team and it’s past mental issues really hope they can bounce back here

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Can’t help but be worried about that Vegas loss and the trickle down effect is gonna have on this team and it’s past mental issues really hope they can bounce back here
The top of our roster just always gets obliterated by the top of other rosters.

Not much star power right now. No on to take over a game

SensFanInMTL

Apr 25, 2020
There aren’t any? You want something that I don’t have? I don’t think you could trade them for star players back.

The cap and the makeup of rosters makes it very hard.

That’s why I said “you have you’re guys, hope they put it togther
So you still didn't say what you would do with Tkachuk and Stutlze. You're not trading them so what exactly would you like to do?

Agent Zuuuub

Jan 2, 2015
Would like to see Brady with more meat and potato guys. Norris and Amadio maybe. Play more north south.

Then get Stu with G and Bath. Some skill for Tim to play off the rush with.

I'd like to see

Brady-Norris- Batherson

this line is proven, Norris is the best player to clean up Brady's defense and I feel Brady encourages Batherson to use his body. So together they just work.

Greig-Stutzle-Giroux.

Stutzle is supposed to carry his line so we can do this. And it's not like Giroux and Greig are crap.

Should give us 2 first lines.

Reactions: senswon

Mr Hat

Oct 24, 2017
Kelowna
Give Brady a spot on the bench for the first few shifts of the 2nd. Need some accountability. Hopefully green tearing into the players who need to hear it.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
So you still didn't say what you would do with Tkachuk and Stutlze. You're not trading them so what exactly would you like to do?
I did. I said “with the cap, you have your guys and you have to hope they turn it around”.
Im not sure what the disconnect is here?

You’re not getting a star player back unless there’s someone disgruntled somewhere. So we are stuck with these guys. And we have to hope they turn it around.

I can say it again?

I'd like to see

Brady-Norris- Batherson

this line is proven, Norris is the best player to clean up Brady's defense and I feel Brady encourages Batherson to use his body. So together they just work.

Greig-Stutzle-Giroux.

Stutzle is supposed to carry his line so we can do this. And it's not like Giroux and Greig are crap.

Should give us 2 first lines.
Brady Norris batherson used to be great.

Reactions: Agent Zuuuub

Agent Zuuuub

Jan 2, 2015
Brady is one of those players you can get an overpay from some GM maybe get a price war going, like pieces that would most likely make us better as a whole vs just one Brady.

but yeah yeah he is our identity, like the teams identity is something to be proud of lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad