GDT: Ottawa Senators at Colorado Snowslides| 9PM EST | TSN5, RDS1, ESPN+ | Must win situation™ - Late Night Edition

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
And that kids is why you keep the puck moving forward. One minute in the period too. Keven has to just chip it out.

Reactions: gab6511

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
We’ve seen worst

IMG_8277.jpeg

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
I thought in the called off goal that there's a clear pic on Sanderson. It was called off, why isn't it an interference penalty.

I also thought Amadio touched the puck on the delayed penalty

It's literally like Colorado is supposed to win so there's a bias towards that outcome. Same thing with Vegas

• Haha
Reactions: a mangy Meowth

StutzlingAway

Feb 28, 2017
And that kids is why you keep the puck moving forward. One minute in the period too. Keven has to just chip it out.
Then he goes down on his knees right before the goal haha. Definitely his worst period as a senator.

I'm done with the Stutzle Tkachuk line. They don't defend at all. They are just out there for a twirl.

Oct 10, 2010
Shitty period I thought no really good scoring chances form Ottawa…

Colorado could easily be up a bunch if it wasn’t for Forsberg and what I thought was a generous goal call back.

They lose a bad one in Vegas and they have come out flat after one need more fight cmon let’s go!

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Disappointed to not see the list of you guys you would've liked in return for either guy lmao.
There aren’t any? You want something that I don’t have? I don’t think you could trade them for star players back.

The cap and the makeup of rosters makes it very hard.

That’s why I said “you have you’re guys, hope they put it togther”

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad