GDT: Ottawa Senators at Colorado Snowslides| 9PM EST | TSN5, RDS1, ESPN+ | Must win situation™ - Late Night Edition

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
It would have been nice to win that Vegas game, which was extremely winnable.

Even if we'd lost this one, you'd consider it a successful trip. As it stands, instead you're looking at a 2 game losing streak.

Colorado obviously have personnel issues, but with arguably our best defensive center out, and our best or 2nd best defensive defenceman out, and our penchant for leaking goals every game or two, it could get ugly.

Special teams will be important if we're going to win this one IMO.

DackellDuck

Sep 20, 2024
Forsberg starting… the honeymoon this city is having with Ullmark is going to come to an end real fast if the guy can’t play 2 in a row after being off for 2 weeks…

Playing in this type of game is why you pay him 8 million… but he’s not playing.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
honestly the reason I think Ullmark isn’t starting is because they have a 4 hour flight home to fight and play on Tuesday and they don’t want Ullmark playing and grit getting treatment for his injury and being on a plane and they want Ullmark to star at home vs St Louis

That’s my take anyways

DackellDuck

Sep 20, 2024
honestly the reason I think Ullmark isn’t starting is because they have a 4 hour flight home to fight and play on Tuesday and they don’t want Ullmark playing and grit getting treatment for his injury and being on a plane and they want Ullmark to star at home vs St Louis

That’s my take anyways

Colorado is a better team than St. Louis, and Ullmark should play the better teams.

I was really hoping that we wouldn’t be talking so much about goaltending after trading for the guy. Yet here we are…

Reactions: Crosside

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Ullmark getting paid alooooooot of money to do whatever he’s doing

That’s my take anyways
4 hour flight lol

He gets paid a lot of money to endure such hardships.

Reactions: Alex1234

SensFanInMTL

Apr 25, 2020
Just win baby.
You took it all away I give it all away, to take my freedom.

1730077649836.png

Reactions: Sensrule

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Have to get Amado off the top line and get Hamonic off the ice vs Mackinnon

Understand that the Zub injury puts us in a precarious spot, but if we are going to match against them, or try to, Jenson needs to be moved up. Can’t have Hamonic playing 21+ against Mackinnon and co.

Adjust the minutes by moving Jenson, your 2nd RD, up into that role rather than moving a guy you want playing 14 mins of sheltered ice or up in the pressbox into them.
Unfortunately, the head coach does not agree with you.

Here we go.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I don't want to worry.....but I'm worried. We really need Ullmark to be able to play a good 50 games a year. I get this year will likely be a bit lower starting out with an injury and all, but jeez. Can't help but think there's a goalie curse on this franchise.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad