GDT: Ottawa Senators at Colorado Snowslides| 9PM EST | TSN5, RDS1, ESPN+ | Must win situation™ - Late Night Edition

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
For all the broken plays and pucks dying on sticks, they're on the road, playing at altitude... And with 20:17 left in the game they're only down by 2...
It is crazy how many mentally weak posters we have on here. We were down by one and people were acting as if we were being completely outclassed...

Down by two with 20 minutes to go. We are still in it.

Reactions: Relapsing

BigRig4

Feb 22, 2014
We’ve had a lot of flukie ones like that this year, but it’s also a matter of teams just hemming us in our own zone for long periods of time. Stuff like that happens when you’re constantly defending.

Relapsing

Jul 3, 2018
Moral victories were a thing 6 years ago.. It's just annoying at this point
I don't disagree, but there's still 20 minutes of hockey left.

Do I expect them to find an extra gear in the third? Not really. But last year, and the year before that, and the year before that (etc...) , I would have said absolutely not.

That feels nice, I'm gonna hold onto that for as long as they'll let me

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
It is crazy how many mentally weak posters we have on here. We were down by one and people were acting as if we were being completely outclassed...

Down by two with 20 minutes to go. We are still in it.
Bro when you get mind f***ed for 7 years watching burning garbage your mental shell is bound to be cracked.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
It's just the stark difference between the players out and their replacements.

Zub --------> Hamonic (lmao)

Tkachuk (1st liner)----->Tkachuk (4th line nobody)
Nah they’re just not winners, simple as that. You can “play good” all you want. If you breakdown at the most crucial monents you’re just not good.

WORLDSTARHIPHOP

Sens <<<<<<<<<< NHL
May 31, 2008
1730083943433.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad