GDT: Ottawa Senators at Colorado Snowslides| 9PM EST | TSN5, RDS1, ESPN+ | Must win situation™ - Late Night Edition

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
1730034686234.png

Predicted lineups

Lines from yesterday's practice looked much like the lineup from the shitty loss game.

At forward, Shane Pinto was absent again after missing last night’s game. Cole Reinhardt, who was called up from the Belleville Senators prior to last night’s game, remains in the lineup in his place.

Tkachuk – Stützle – Amadio
Giroux – Norris – Batherson
Gregor – Greig – Cousins
Reinhardt – Gaudette – MacEwen

On defence, there were no changes as Artem Zub remains sidelined by an upper body injury, his last game coming on October 14 against the Los Angeles Kings.

Sanderson – Hamonic
Chabot – Jensen
Kleven – Bernard-Docker

Both Anton Forsberg and Linus Ullmark were on the ice participating in the team’s practice.

Reactions: Bileur

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Ottawa win 3-2z Good trap game for the Av’s. Win tonight and we are back in 2nd place in the division which is where we belong. Come home 2-1 on this road trip and a .500% road win percentage is decent.

Ullmark can’t lose 3 in a row - just can’t happen.

Reactions: Alex1234

Loach

Jun 9, 2021
Ottawa win 3-2z Good trap game for the Av’s. Win tonight and we are back in 2nd place in the division which is where we belong. Come home 2-1 on this road trip and a .500% road win percentage is decent.

Ullmark can’t lose 3 in a row - just can’t happen.
I'm watching the standings too. We have the big road trip because the world juniors are in town...but we play 8 out of 9 at home in April. Hope they can stay close in the standings and take advantage of those home games.

Reactions: Tuna99

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
I'm watching the standings too. We have the big road trip because the world juniors are in town...but we play 8 out of 9 at home in April. Hope they can stay close in the standings and take advantage of those home games.

Schedule wise the league gave Ottawa a decent early schedule to find their game and gel. But those road trips are probably going to determine if we make the playoffs.

Need a winning road record.

BoardsofCanada

Aug 26, 2009
G.T.A.
Offensively it would be interesting.

Defensively they would be terrible.
Tend to agree with this. Gaudette has a big league shot but I don't see much else in his game. I think maybe Perron (when he comes back) might be the guy to play with Brady and Stutzle. Grieg also deserves a shot with them. Grieg's game will continue to improve as the season moves along.

Loach

Jun 9, 2021
Schedule wise the league gave Ottawa a decent early schedule to find their game and gel. But those road trips are probably going to determine if we make the playoffs.

Need a winning road record.
.500 would do it

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Have to get Amado off the top line and get Hamonic off the ice vs Mackinnon

Understand that the Zub injury puts us in a precarious spot, but if we are going to match against them, or try to, Jenson needs to be moved up. Can’t have Hamonic playing 21+ against Mackinnon and co.

Adjust the minutes by moving Jenson, your 2nd RD, up into that role rather than moving a guy you want playing 14 mins of sheltered ice or up in the pressbox into them.

sensfan44

peacetowersens
Aug 12, 2007
Chilliwack BC
Visit site
I am kinda curious what Guadette would look like on RW with Stu and Tkachuk.
I’ve been thinking the same.
Tkachuk Stützle Guadette
Giroux Norris Batherson
Grieg Pinto Perron
Gregor MacEwan Amadio (Cousins)

When everyone’s healthy of course.

Offensively it would be interesting.

Defensively they would be terrible.
The best defence is always being on offence!?

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
We miss Perron and Pinto in the top 9 lineup.

Batherson is by far our best RW
Giroux right now is playing like our best LW.

Maybe put Stutzle between them and put Gregor with Norris and Tkachuk

Cousins Greig Amadio.. on 3rd.

on D we miss Zub
Agree with putting Jensen with Sanderson... we have to cut Hamonic's icetime

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad