Proposal: Ottawa - Anaheim

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hamilton Bulldogs

Jan 11, 2022
It’s sad, and it’s true. Why do you think Gibson gets so much push back from his demeanor, and the way he perceives his job from the fans. Are we all just dumb? He really does have that Baker Mayfield Childrens side of him
Online message boards for years said Getzlaf was lazy and should be traded and that was like 10 years ago.

Trading an elite goaltender because certain people think they are experts in body language would be a foolish thing to do.

Reactions: dracom

KevinRedkey

12/18/23 and beyond!
Jan 22, 2010
Stolarz is signed next year and Gustavsson needs waivers next year. Unless we think Gustavsson is ready to be an NHL goaltender next season, he doesnt have a ton of value to us.

I am much more confident going into next season with Stolarz than I am with Gustavsson - that's all it comes down to. I don't think there are many people who would argue that point. The question is how much you are willing to gamble on next season being a throw-away.

With the current roster, it won't matter either way - so you keep the guy with potential to be a starter. Not a career backup.
If they bolster the roster heavily - then sure.

ducks8

Mar 27, 2009
Riverside CA
His demeanor is silly, you can tell by his facial expressions when he gets off the ice that after a bad game not shaking fans hands in the tunnel, smack his stick on the ice when his skate hits the ramp towards the tunnel that this guy just doesn’t get it. It’s a job, you signed this contract, no one forced you to do it.

Can you honestly say Giguere, Hebert, Bryz would ever act like that if they were Anaheims goaltender in this down time of Anaheim? I think Jiggy would shake hands leaving the rink after the loss. Gibson is immature and not professional
I've seen Giguere break sticks. Stomp on the ground, on the bench out of frustration. Kick the bench door. But you probably weren't around when that happened. Such a terrible take

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad