Ottawa 67s 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

sirius67fan

Jul 20, 2013
Really strange game today play was generally disjointed and not terribly exciting. OMG will be happy as Korbler was taken off the first line and replaced by Kelly for the last two periods. Needed to be done as he has shown nothing this year. I still have faith in Korbler but he needs a kick in the pants.Dever was flying out there our best player today imo. To my surprise him and Foster are doing fine at center...had my doubts about Foster but he's proving me and others wrong. Ekberg has a hell of a shot!

NoQuit67s

Feb 10, 2020
Thanks - this is what I ended up doing. It was a hot mess using my phone’s browser (kept resetting to ads every 10 seconds) but working fine from my laptop.

The game was actually on Rogers 22... I watched it there/
Always worth checking despite what the "guide" says.

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
Funny how every game is kinda the same. They're carrying play, dominating possession, creating chances...but somehow keep on finding ways not to win in 60'. They were the much better team in all four games but had to play OT twice and even lost one. They're being very generous right now...which is probably due to a lack of experience but them dominating four different teams this early in the season is still a good sign I'd say.
They dominated the fronts in the 1st period but fronts still scored 2 goals to their 3. Rest of the game was pretty even, maybe even slight edge to Kingston.

Nelson had a fairly good game though not checking sv% but he looked pretty good for a rookie

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
They dominated the fronts in the 1st period but fronts still scored 2 goals to their 3. Rest of the game was pretty even, maybe even slight edge to Kingston.

Nelson had a fairly good game though not checking sv% but he looked pretty good for a rookie
Kingston didn't have a chance, had no right to even reach OT. They were outplayed, outchanced, chasing the puck for most of the game...the 67's had their opponents chasing pucks in all four games this season. Unfortunately the 67's aren't efficient enough and they make horrible mistakes themselves. They also have a tendency to take stupid penalties though their PK is a laughing matter. They're dominating possession but keep on crippling themselves. Same story in every game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad