Confirmed Signing with Link: [OTT] F Nick Cousins signs with the Senators (1 year, $800k)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

zenator

Jan 1, 2004
Not a fan, but any sub-$1.2 mil contract has zero impact on the salary cap, as it can be buried in the AHL.

Sens had $1.9 mil cap space with 12 forwards, I always expected they'd carry 13 and have about $1.1 mil cap space. I thought 13 would be Ostapchuk. Now, if there are no injuries, I expect MacEwan to be sent to Belleville, as he's a worse player than Cousins.

bearcountry17

Jun 4, 2012
South Shore, MA
From his Wikipedia

“In 2012, while playing for the Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds, Cousins and two teammates were arrested and charged with sexual assault of an Ontario woman.[13] Cousins spent 12 hours in jail, followed by two weeks in prison at the Algoma Treatment and Remand Centre before the charges were dropped by the prosecution.”

Hockey really is for everyone…

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
🐢 Someone gave Franklin a job? When you win the cup u are guaranteed another contract.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad