OT: Other Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies, etc...Part VI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
CU versus the Nebraska Faulknerian Idiot Man-Children tomorrow.
Finally a week where their donors don't have to buy a shit load of tickets to keep their "sellout" streak alive.

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
We're bad and I have to listen to Colt McCoy? Who said double negatives means a positive?

Shedeur still hasn't learn to throw the ball away

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
Holy shit, Deion is the single worst coach I've ever seen, absolutely clueless.

And anyone who drafts Shadeur will absolutely regret it, wouldn't know how to throw on time if it hit him in the face. Everyone will say the o line sucks, it's tough to block when the QB never makes the correct on time read.

pockets

I haven't slept for 10 days cuz that'd be too long
Aug 12, 2003
Green Mountain

And anyone who drafts Shadeur will absolutely regret it, wouldn't know how to throw on time if it hit him in the face. Everyone will say the o line sucks, it's tough to block when the QB never makes the correct on time read.
I can’t wait for the Sanders’ overhyped clown show to hit the road. How the f*** is CU worse than last year?

Shedeur’s draft stock has got to be tanking, he’ll be a day 3 pick if this shit continues

Last edited:
Reactions: chet1926

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005

Will Deion be better when his kid is no longer in college ball? He wasn't the first and won't be the last to be blinded by their love of their child into thinking they are more special than they are.

There were a lot of folks suggesting he was all smoke and mirrors when he first got to Colorado. It's kind of hard for me to tell, especially with the changes to the portal. But systems-wise...how's he doing?

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
Nebraska was expected to be 7-0 going into Ohio State. Realistically, the goal was 2-1 going into conference play, and that's still in play.

Still, glaring issues from last year is still here this year. Props to the defense though, played physical all game.

Last edited:
Reactions: katfude

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
The conclusion to take from that game is that CU is a gawdawful, terrible team, and Nebraska is...less terrible.

Nice to see the Huskers with a QB who can actually make a play, but the conservative playcalling and downright idiotic penalties in the 2nd half were tough to watch.

I have no if Rhule is the guy or not, but at least he's put in the work, unlike his predecessor.

Anyway, there's gonna be a reckoning in Boulder after this season, and it's gonna be ugly.

katfude

Sep 25, 2015
Everyone expecting miracles from CU. They were cellar dwellers 2 years ago. Even the transfer portal can't fix that. Even Travis Hunter and Shedeur can't fix that. It's a process. This year is about trying to get some dubs and hopefully Deion gets a bunch of recruits.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Everyone expecting miracles from CU. They were cellar dwellers 2 years ago. Even the transfer portal can't fix that. Even Travis Hunter and Shedeur can't fix that. It's a process. This year is about trying to get some dubs and hopefully Deion gets a bunch of recruits.
He likely won’t stick around long enough for any sort of “process” to take place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad