OT: Other Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies, etc...Part VI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
I'll say this. CU will get a lot of attention from Sanders. The best thing that can happen is to get better recruiting. That's the best they can hope for til they can actually hire a real football staff capable of coaching at a higher level then High School 5A football lol

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Is Pat Shurmur still the OC there? Because WTF he's terrible.
He is… the offense won’t be the issue this year though. That front 6 on the defensive side is horrendous and Shilo is brain dead. They’ll have to score 30 in each game to win. They have the QB and WR room to do that quite a bit.

Reactions: Pokecheque

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
I'll say this. CU will get a lot of attention from Sanders. The best thing that can happen is to get better recruiting. That's the best they can hope for til they can actually hire a real football staff capable of coaching at a higher level then High School 5A football lol
Recruiting goes beyond coaching it’s a different landscape. It’s all about NIL, or 95% atleast

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
I gotta say... I love Florida State shitting the bed. They felt they are too good and too big to be in the ACC, despite them being one of the teams leading the grant of rights. To get slapped around by 2 conference rivals who have both been rather poor teams of late is hilarious.

Reactions: Grackle Party

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I gotta say... I love Florida State shitting the bed. They felt they are too good and too big to be in the ACC, despite them being one of the teams leading the grant of rights. To get slapped around by 2 conference rivals who have both been rather poor teams of late is hilarious.

I felt kinda bad for that QB who was so bad the crowd was calling for the backup. But apart from that, f*** the Seminoles and all those uppity Florida colleges.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
I felt kinda bad for that QB who was so bad the crowd was calling for the backup. But apart from that, f*** the Seminoles and all those uppity Florida colleges.
DJU kinda put a lot of that on himself. The hype, nil deals, loud family…. The microscope that hits his performance is pretty zoomed in. He should have stayed at Oregon State in relative anonymity. Also… they’re right. DJU can’t read a defense to save his life. Amazing arm talent with zero reading or feel for the game.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
props to Surtain…..Someday maybe he’ll be in the ring of fame and we’ll all tell our grand kids that we boo’d when we drafted him because we wanted Justin Fields instead. I’m definitely eating crow on that one.

Pokecheque

Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com

Let's see...he said the following:

1. Jerry Jones is racist.
2. Roger Goodell is a puppet.
3. Accuses fans of being bigoted, dumb alcoholics.
4. Accuses at least some players of also being dumb (sometimes brain-damaged) bigots.

Not the smartest thing for a guy in charge of making media content to do, but I love the fact that he told mostly truthful things, and in the case of Jerry Jones, it's about as well-kept a secret that he's a racist as it was that Harvey Weinstein was a lecherous creep when he was still a Hollywood power broker.

All that said, why are you mouthing off like this on a date? I'm certainly not the type of guy who wouldn't make a fool of himself to try and impress a woman but talking shit about vast swaths of people I work for and with just doesn't seem like a great small-talk topic.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle

Let's see...he said the following:

1. Jerry Jones is racist.
2. Roger Goodell is a puppet.
3. Accuses fans of being bigoted, dumb alcoholics.
4. Accuses at least some players of also being dumb (sometimes brain-damaged) bigots.

Not the smartest thing for a guy in charge of making media content to do, but I love the fact that he told mostly truthful things, and in the case of Jerry Jones, it's about as well-kept a secret that he's a racist as it was that Harvey Weinstein was a lecherous creep when he was still a Hollywood power broker.

All that said, why are you mouthing off like this on a date? I'm certainly not the type of guy who wouldn't make a fool of himself to try and impress a woman but talking shit about vast swaths of people I work for and with just doesn't seem like a great small-talk topic.
"In politics a gaffe is when you accidentally tell the truth."

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Chiefs continue to be the luckiest team in sports history. Everything always goes their way at the end.

Pokecheque

Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
College sports are for people who live in awful places without professional sports. Like Nebraska or Alabama.
Definitely coming from someone who's never lived in either place and doesn't really know anyone from there.

Alcoholic Trustfundafarian Douchenozzles versus the Nebraska Faulknerian Idiot Man-Children tomorrow.
Fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad