OT: Other Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies, etc...Part VI

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
Braun seems like a player to hold onto?
I would absolutely prefer to hold onto him. Watson too. But we have an all time great in his prime, if the right deal comes along anyone is expendable to the cause. We have to squeeze multiple championships out of our time with Jokic because we'll probably never have another player as good as he is.

The only reason I would say Gordon is possibly untouchable is because of his versatility. He's a defensive stopper, a great guy playing off ball in a Joker offense, and he's been the only competent replacement for the Jokic bench minutes so far.

BobRossColton

Jun 27, 2011
Denver
I would absolutely prefer to hold onto him. Watson too. But we have an all time great in his prime, if the right deal comes along anyone is expendable to the cause. We have to squeeze multiple championships out of our time with Jokic because we'll probably never have another player as good as he is.

The only reason I would say Gordon is possibly untouchable is because of his versatility. He's a defensive stopper, a great guy playing off ball in a Joker offense, and he's been the only competent replacement for the Jokic bench minutes so far.
So ideally who is Braun getting us. If it was to come up?

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
So ideally who is Braun getting us. If it was to come up?
I don't have anybody in mind. Like I said, I would prefer not to trade him. But if he were to be traded it would likely be in a package deal with a larger salary to return a hypothetical star. Braun is one of the few guys we have that is clearly worth more than his current contract so if we do get something decent coming back in a trade he's a likely candidate for other teams to want included.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
Yuck. Do not want Russ.
Me either. I can’t believe talks are actually ongoing about this.

I feel like signing Westbrook is just gonna torpedo this squad’s locker room, which is one of their strongest assets. If he was a starter that was gonna dump in 20 a night, then yeah I’d take a gamble. But this dude is gonna be riding a lot of pine. And he’s a god awful shooter. I don’t see the benefit. Two years ago he was practically out of the league.

Reactions: The Moops

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad