OT: Other Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies, etc...Part VI

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I don't watch basketball, but I'm glad the nuggets won. Everyone around town is so much happier when they win.

Also is this normal? I keep seeing the term "Laker whistle" is this what you guys mean?
1000034187.jpg

Last edited:

kl35ha

Oct 19, 2017
The stats doesn’t say it but last two game Jokic has been bad. AG and MPJ was most consistent player. KCP and Murray shooting was just horrible and hopefully they fix all this next round. Much needed win just for the rest factor.

Reactions: GeoRox89

MonsterMack

He did the Mack, He did the monster Mack
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2013
Arvada, CO
I don't watch basketball, but I'm glad the nuggets won. Everyone around town is so much happier when they win.

Also is this normal? I keep seeing the term "Laker whistle" is this what you guys mean?
View attachment 862119
I'm far too lazy to find the stats, but the Lakers, the beloved franchise of the NBA (and I'm sure having LeBron helps too) have a ridiculously favorable whistle.

LazRNN

Dec 17, 2003
I'm glad this series is over. That was way too frustrating for a gentleman's sweep. The Nuggets played with their food all series and the Lakers were getting a ridiculous whistle, but a series win is a series win. I hope they feel sufficiently challenged to face the Timberwolves.

MonsterMack

He did the Mack, He did the monster Mack
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2013
Arvada, CO
Malone is f***ing funny. Just said something like Murray was amazing at the free throw line going 0 for 0. Throwing shade at the garbage ref job.

edit: Might have been Jokic instead of Murray, not sure. Wasn't fully listening

Last edited:

HockeyFan100

Oct 7, 2012

View attachment 862119
Yes. As a Raptors fan I've witnessed this first hand. One of the games the Lakers had a 36-18 free throw advantage, and 21-2 (!!) in the 4th quarter alone... the Lakers beat the Raptors by 1 point. Don't know the numbers but they had biggest free throw disparity by a pretty big margin out of all teams this season. It's utter BS and I couldn't be any happier seeing those overrated frauds go home

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad