OT: Other Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies etc…Part VII

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I mean if PS2 is out, we might have to get him and go safety/CB by committee.

They also granted his request in being released.
That's true, and PJ has allowed some really big plays against in the last few weeks. But unless he comes dirt cheap, I doubt the broncos will show interest.

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
Harrison Butker has started a PAC to force women back into the kitchen and queer people back into the closet.

The Chiefs owners say they praise players for acting on their beliefs and making a difference.

Scum, to the very core.

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
My wife is a terrible cook. I hate this idea.
It just disgusts me that we have allowed these virulent bigots to redefine basic issues of human dignity as benign differences of political opinion.

Billy favors a higher tax rate, Joan favors a lower tax rate, Jimmy believes women shouldn't be allowed to divorce abusive husbands and queer people shouldn't have basic rights. Same thing, right?

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
It just disgusts me that we have allowed these virulent bigots to redefine basic issues of human dignity as benign differences of political opinion.

Billy favors a higher tax rate, Joan favors a lower tax rate, Jimmy believes women shouldn't be allowed to divorce abusive husbands and queer people shouldn't have basic rights. Same thing, right?
Guarantee you if an NFL player created a PAC to battle police corruption and brutality he'd never be allowed near another roster again.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
pretty simple - just start a PAC to get rid of NFL kickers. Anymore - what value do they actually bring to the game 🤷‍♂️
You're going to bring us back to these days aren't you...

1729206591059.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad