OT: Other Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies etc…Part VII

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
I still think they struggle too much against power formations. And having big DTs doesn't hurt the D's speed.
Their run game is at what 3.8 YPC as much as they’ve been hung out to dry by the offense that’s pretty damn reapectable

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
Our WRs are going to kill me.

It's not bad, but I wanna see some Fat guys ruining the day of opposing centers.
We have criticized Denver’s run game, their averaging the same Ypc. There’s no superstars on the line but it’s my opinion their playing above their salary competitive wise

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
We have criticized Denver’s run game, their averaging the same Ypc. There’s no superstars on the line but it’s my opinion their playing above their salary competitive wise
3.8 isn't too terrible if you don't fumble and can actually make some big plays. Their RBs did that. Ours did not. They also were running in power formation in obvious running situations. That'll kill anyone's YPC.

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
Payton is too conservative in the 1st half.

Week by week he shows the world why Brees made him successful, not the other way around.
If he opened it up in the 1st half we turn the ball over several times (more than we already did).

The "success" late, as in weeks 1 and 2, was a result of the other team intentionally giving us completions to drain the clock. Not an indicator we figured something out.

Grackle Party

Full of guts!!
Jun 11, 2007
Cream City
Id trade Bolles and Sutton at the deadline. Won’t happen but it should. Bolles is probably one of my all time most disliked players. Hated that pick from day 1

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
Truth be told a good possession tight end would be huge for Bo. Duluich is not that and has been essentially been benched.

Daniels, Jackson, Mahomes when he want's to, Allen........
The best QBs today scramble/run or use their legs to create
They quit using machines like that when he got hurt running the ball. My buddy who’s a chiefs homer shared that with me Daniel’s is just built differently. That’s all subjective and no way to prove on my part… only time will tell

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Id trade Bolles and Sutton at the deadline. Won’t happen but it should. Bolles is probably one of my all time most disliked players. Hated that pick from day 1
Bolles has been bad this season since whatever the injury he got in game 1. He's always been a false start machine, but he was never getting beat as much as he is now.

Reactions: Grackle Party

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Nix seems on par with the other rookies today.... Other than Williams.
1000040100.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad