OT: Other Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies etc…Part VII

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO

If only.

Our running backs might just be stupid. None of them look for a hole. The just run into his own blocker or the opposing player.

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
I'm not gonna bother.

Your f***ing tag line is "hated and proud". Well, you found a new hater
I'll just try to ignore you from now on. God damn.
It’s tattooed across my throat, feel free to just place me on ignore. It’s just sad you made a comment and can’t back it up so you resort to shit posting

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
I've never seen a group of WRs have this bad of a game at the NFL level. Literally no compete. A high school defense could cover them.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
can Denver place any sort of emphasis on wide receiver? I’m a bill parcells believer you have to build from the teenches
I guess it really all comes down to how much they like Nix after this year. But we have a lot of needs and too much dead cap to get anything good from FA.

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
I've never seen a group of WRs have this bad of a game at the NFL level. Literally no compete. A high school defense could cover them.
Not saying you’re wrong but unless you have the all 22 view or you know his reads and plays it’s really hard to say

I guess it really all comes down to how much they like Nix after this year. But we have a lot of needs and too much dead cap to get anything good from FA.
Yup, it’s really hard for me to call for a wideout over a lineman

MonsterMack

He did the Mack, He did the monster Mack
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2013
Arvada, CO
How am I biased let’s face one thing at a time here bro
Your bias is, 'he's gonna be a bust'. That colors everything you think about him.
It very well may be true, but when your belief is that the kid sucks, that's all you will ever think about him. You don't give him do credit, and ignore his supporting cast.

Bias isn't necessarily a bad thing. Everyone is biased about something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad