OT: Other Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies etc…Part VII

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
That holding penalty is such a killer. It's wasn't even that long of a play. Miners just got beat real bad and took the penalty.

We shouldn't have gotten rid of Patrick and Simmonds. Those two could have been difference makers today. PJ has been pretty disappointing.

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
I've hated George from day one bud.

Shame on fans for having some semblance of hope for their players.
We should all be assholes like you
Hope in one hand and shit in the other.

I’ve shared my opinion and get mocked. Shame on us fans for attempting to be objective..

AvsWraith

Jan 21, 2010
Colorado
I don't think this offense fits Bo. He needs to be out of pocket with more run/pass options. He's not a Drew Breeze stand in the pocket kind of passer. More bootlegs and designed QB runs.

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
It's also tougher for all of those other positions you mentioned when the defense knows the QB can't throw past 10 yards.
It's not on Nix. The offense had been this putrid garbage for years with multiple QBs. At a certain point it's not a QB issue.

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
I don't think this offense fits Bo. He needs to be out of pocket with more run/pass options. He's not a Drew Breeze stand in the pocket kind of passer. More bootlegs and designed QB runs.
That’d help but teams will continue to stack the box because nix cannot beat them deep or even intermediate. He’s a limited qb

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
It's not on Nix. The offense had been this putrid garbage for years with multiple QBs. At a certain point it's not a QB issue.
the coaching and other players are definitely helping but nix is incapable of winning in spite of this

AvsWraith

Jan 21, 2010
Colorado
That’d help but teams will continue to stack the box because nix cannot beat them deep or even intermediate. He’s a limited qb
And you try to help that by tuning the offense to him instead of expecting him to be something he's not. SP needs to adjust.

He won't, but he needs to.

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
In a life long broncos fan of 48 years old. I have watched damn near every game up til 5-6 years ago( life happened)

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
And you try to help that by tuning the offense to him instead of expecting him to be something he's not. SP needs to adjust.

He won't, but he needs to.
I don’t disagree with allot of what you’re saying. I didn’t watch nix in college or any of his “tape” I will say that a lot of college players can’t adjust to the pro game or pro speed. A lot of college offenses don’t translate to the nfl

This team desperately needs an elite pass rusher. Cooper and Bonito are great complimentary pieces, but they can't handle the load.
They were playing well. With surtain out that hurts them a lot

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
They were playing well. With surtain out that hurts them a lot
I think they've done better then we could have hoped, but I still think that's a big glaring hole in the D. Sometimes those two just can't beat the pass protection, and with a true elite guy, stopping all 3 would be very hard for O-lines.

Reactions: lionsDen

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
I think they've done better then we could have hoped, but I still think that's a big glaring hole in the D. Sometimes those two just can't beat the pass rush, and with a true elite guy, stopping all 3 would be very hard for O-lines.
to be successful on d you have to have players on all three levels, that or a great scheme. If qbs can kick down their players give the line more time and vice versa

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad