OT: Other Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies etc…Part VII

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Wasn't able to catch much of the game but after a super-rough start they appear to have figured it out. Good for them.

I didn't mind the exchange between Nix and Payton at all, I'd have been pissed off too. The throw to Franklin wasn't great but...come on man, if you're THAT wide open you gotta come down with it. End of story. But that might also be on Payton, who has better receivers he can put in that position to begin with, I assume that might be what Nix was pissed about.

Also, this stat on the floundering Bengals...

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Wasn't able to catch much of the game but after a super-rough start they appear to have figured it out. Good for them.

I didn't mind the exchange between Nix and Payton at all, I'd have been pissed off too. The throw to Franklin wasn't great but...come on man, if you're THAT wide open you gotta come down with it. End of story. But that might also be on Payton, who has better receivers he can put in that position to begin with, I assume that might be what Nix was pissed about.

Also, this stat on the floundering Bengals...

That throw was to a guy he played with in Oregon. I wanted to see more context to the argument. Who engaged who first? Was Bo yelling at someone else any Peyton stepped in? Did Peyton pull Bo aside and start yelling? I need clips damnit.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
That throw was to a guy he played with in Oregon. I wanted to see more context to the argument. Who engaged who first? Was Bo yelling at someone else any Peyton stepped in? Did Peyton pull Bo aside and start yelling? I need clips damnit.
Payton made a comment about following the play call and going for a first only to play ball control. Bo says he didn't get the call in time and Franklin was wide open. Whole bunch of nothing.

Reactions: sethro109

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
No it was definitely between Payton and Nix, and one of the coaches got in between. Payton said something about Bo being like Ferris Bueller and needing to grow up at the presser later but it’s obvious he either never saw the movie or he didn’t get it when he did.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad