OT: OT-what he doesn’t know is this is a buck and a quarter quarter staff

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
You should see some of the disgusting flavors they have here, spicy chicken feet, chili garlic sardine etc

Oh yea. I am in a chip club so I get offered different types of around the world flavours every month. I see the flavours and I wonder why I’m paying so much because I always skip them. Like some make somewhat sense, like butter chicken, and others you wonder why we haven’t had the second coming of Christ yet, like squid ink and seaweed. Like who is thinking “yea this tastes good (to begin with)” and then thinks “this would be amazing as a potato/corn/rice chip!”?

Reactions: Old Navy Goat

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Another rejection email with no interview. Yeesh.

At least you got a rejection. I stopped counting a while ago. I don't get rejections, I don't get anything. The fake job thing has been an issue for YEARS not months. It's immensely frustrating and I admit that at this point I've given up finding something online or via electronic means. I've been selling personal possessions and doing gig work. Helene and Milton have f***ed me over for earnings over the last three weeks and at this point I don't know why I'm still trying.

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
At least you got a rejection. I stopped counting a while ago. I don't get rejections, I don't get anything. The fake job thing has been an issue for YEARS not months. It's immensely frustrating and I admit that at this point I've given up finding something online or via electronic means. I've been selling personal possessions and doing gig work. Helene and Milton have f***ed me over for earnings over the last three weeks and at this point I don't know why I'm still trying.

Oof. That sounds pretty awful man. I've also been kicking around the idea of selling possessions to supplement. It's pretty nasty out there.

Reactions: Ehran

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad