OT: OT-what he doesn’t know is this is a buck and a quarter quarter staff

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
Imagine if there was a cap on election spending. Heck, imagine they got rid of dark money donations and passed legislation to reverse Citizens United too. People would have to run on policy instead of stupid talking points.

Here in Canada they’re not really allowed to campaign until 90-120 days before an election (and an election can be after 4 or 5 years). Of course our political parties get around that by demanding that people step down in between those election cycles, so technically they’re not violating any laws.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
Get rid of the dark money and don't allow them to trade stock while in office. People selling access to themselves as elected officials too... we've seriously lost the thread.

To bring it back:

IMG_1728.jpeg

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
We just have to stop sending money to foreign nations and the UN.
Why doesn't the US government spend our tax money to help US citizens!?

:laugh::biglaugh:<<politician's reaction

I'll add to the list, can we get interviews without the cremepuff, scripted questions? "What's your favorite ice cream flavor?" Really??

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
Why doesn't the US government spend our tax money to help US citizens!?

:laugh::biglaugh:<<politician's reaction

I'll add to the list, can we get interviews without the cremepuff, scripted questions? "What's your favorite ice cream flavor?" Really??
Its the only way to get a truthful answer from them.

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua
Imagine if there was a cap on election spending. Heck, imagine they got rid of dark money donations and passed legislation to reverse Citizens United too. People would have to run on policy instead of stupid talking points.
Imagine if politicians could only talk about what they want to do to benefit the country, and weren't allowed to attack their opposition on anything but policy.

Club

zach benson real estate.
Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
I'm in the process of moving back to my home city (Calgary ). I've lived in this small town for 6 or 7 years & the drama, gossip, every day drinking people do with no opportunity at all has really gotten to me recently. I'm actually excited to take this next step.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad