OT: OT Thread part VIII: Just a Tinge of Tinge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
You can't sit with us

Ahh, that reminded me of that creepy commercial (for Kohl's, I think) where a little kid on her first day of school can't find anywhere to sit and ends up making friends with the biggest kid there.

Something's not right about that ad.

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
I'm officially cool now. You're on my friends list and Mr Pokemon Auf is not! :yo: :yo: :yo: This next emoticon is meant for Auf, not you my friend. :p:

tumblr_inline_mou3rvfqpW1qz4rgp.gif

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
twas the night before garbage day, and all through the trailer park, at this time~

6RcVcxe.jpg

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
I'm tired of seeing freaks around this campus. Please stop Pls. One of those crazy anti abortion people stuck a few photos of fetuses on my windshield and I caught them in the act.

Raspewtin

May 30, 2013
I'm tired of seeing freaks around this campus. Please stop Pls. One of those crazy anti abortion people stuck a few photos of fetuses on my windshield and I caught them in the act.

Does your dining hall have a bunch of asstards dropping fliers in your face at your table too?

Megustaelhockey

Apr 29, 2011
Was at Minetta Tavern yesterday. Best burger I ever had.

It sounds so weird, but the best burger I ever had was from a sketchy cart in a back alley in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. The guy making them refused to tell me what was in his secret sauces, but so good.

Hopefully he came out of that hurricane okay.

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
It sounds so weird, but the best burger I ever had was from a sketchy cart in a back alley in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. The guy making them refused to tell me what was in his secret sauces, but so good.

Hopefully he came out of that hurricane okay.

Looks can be deceiving. Sometimes the best food comes out of those dingy looking places. I was in Cabo before. What was the name of the place? I'm a burger connoisseur. It's hands down my favorite food.

Minetta actually had the number 1 burger in the country a few years ago, but dropped to number 2 (Black Label Burger). Some place in Atlanta has the number 1 spot now.

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
i had a great burger from this place once, can't remember the name of it, but i do know it had a big yellow sign out front, looked like an 'M'

Megustaelhockey

Apr 29, 2011
i had a great burger from this place once, can't remember the name of it, but i do know it had a big yellow sign out front, looked like an 'M'

acid_picdump_27_fail.jpg

Looks can be deceiving. Sometimes the best food comes out of those dingy looking places. I was in Cabo before. What was the name of the place? I'm a burger connoisseur. It's hands down my favorite food.

Minetta actually had the number 1 burger in the country a few years ago, but dropped to number 2 (Black Label Burger). Some place in Atlanta has the number 1 spot now.

Don't think it had a name, actually. It was just one of those carts around town that happened to have a little hole in the wall to hide out in. And the Coke beach chairs. Can't forget those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad