OT Non-Ski Resort Thread - Part I - New Beginnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Just watched the 3rd period of Ana-Ott... saw it was Miller starting.. cheered for Ana.

Miller shutout!

He was at 2.02GAA and 0.936 sv% coming in in 7 appearances...
Now.... much better.
3-0-4

Gibson... 2.97GAA... i think a 0.922.
8-10-X

my prediction of Miller being their playoff starter appears to be on track..

So calm....

This seems too on-topic for an off-topic thread. ;)

Reactions: DL44

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
:ha::mad: I HATE LAMP :mad::ha::help::thumbd::thumbd::skeptic::tinker::cf::hit:
steve-carell-anchorman-movie-2004-photo-GC.jpg

Reactions: WTG

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
If any of you want a budget entry-level tablet, Amazon just released their Fire 7" and 8" tablets in Canada starting at $60/$100. They're probably the best bang for your buck tablets at those price ranges, but keep in mind that you get what you pay for (e.g. neither provide 1080p displays).

NOTE: Google is pulling Youtube and other services from Amazon products.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
If any of you want a budget entry-level tablet, Amazon just released their Fire 7" and 8" tablets in Canada starting at $60/$100. They're probably the best bang for your buck tablets at those price ranges, but keep in mind that you get what you pay for (e.g. neither provide 1080p displays).

NOTE: Google is pulling Youtube and other services from Amazon products.
Oh snap Google and Amazon going to war?

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Yeah, Google is unhappy that Amazon won't sell hardware like chromecast and google home on their site, and that prime video isn't available for google cast users.
Dumb, the consumer is really the only one that gets hurt buy this.

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
What's the point of constantly getting a new Apple product.

Samsung does the job perfectly well, plus I don't have to deal with constant shitty update systems. How much time do you spend on your phone to justify such a heavy price tag.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012

Samsung does the job perfectly well, plus I don't have to deal with constant ****ty update systems. How much time do you spend on your phone to justify such a heavy price tag.

I get a new phone every 2-3 years, whatever the best one I can get that's free.

Currently on the 5S, probably got another year in it at least.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC

Samsung does the job perfectly well, plus I don't have to deal with constant ****ty update systems. How much time do you spend on your phone to justify such a heavy price tag.

I'm on my phone a lot throughout the day. New iPhones are also my weakness. I don't go out and buy the newest TV technologies or the newest laptops, but cell phones for whatever reason are a different story for me.

I love the screen, and the face ID is really cool.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
I'm eagerly awaiting the hand me down of my girlfriend's 6S once she gets a fancy new phone from work. My 6 is getting pretty banged up and with only 12gb it runs out of space pretty damn fast. Never cheaping out on storage again.

Reactions: y2kcanucks

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
...that feeling when you go to your work Christmas party, early, and sit there because you don’t recognize anyone because you have worked remotely for all of the past year.

...pass the Hennessy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad