OT Non-Ski Resort Thread Part ∞+5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DFAC

Jan 19, 2008
Vancouver
Just watched the new X-Files series premier. It was pretty good and it was nice seeing some Vancouver landmarks like downtown Granville St. and UBC :yo:

Bam19

Apr 3, 2008
I forgot how classic this is.

A song that has been on any iPod I've ever owned.

Video is top notch as well.

Also just looked it up Stacys mom is still hotter even after all this time.

Edit number 2 Reddit had it wrong Stacy looks good both aged well.

This song came out 13 years ago I'm old.

y2kcanucks

Better than you
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Would anyone be down for another HF Vancouver get together?

I'm normally not one who supports protesting, but if we organized something thoughtful outside Rogers arena it will definitely make headlines and catch attention. Thoughts? Would anyone be in?

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck

I'm normally not one who supports protesting, but if we organized something thoughtful outside Rogers arena it will definitely make headlines and catch attention. Thoughts? Would anyone be in?

This was brought up last year, but I chickened out because I didn't want to deal with any potential legal action from the guy who sent his lawyers after journalists for telling the truth. :laugh:

Huggy43

Jan 13, 2016
Burnaby, BC
I'd be there.

Also come on Nuckles the optics of the owner suing fans for voicing their opinion would totally be worth it :)

y2kcanucks

Better than you
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
If there's enough appetite for it I'll start its own thread.

We'll do it legally so we can't be sued. Very careful with our wording and making sure we aren't protesting on Rogers Arena property.

Intangibos

High-End Intangibos
Apr 5, 2010
Burnaby
Just watched the new X-Files series premier. It was pretty good and it was nice seeing some Vancouver landmarks like downtown Granville St. and UBC :yo:

I feel like I need to watch all of the old X-Files before I start the new one :(

I read somewhere that there is a guide to which episodes are just bad guy of the week episodes that can be skipped, but I'm just a very busy person with all this HFboards posting.

Intangibos

High-End Intangibos
Apr 5, 2010
Burnaby

I'd go, but I'm also extremely camera shy ;_;

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
I feel like I need to watch all of the old X-Files before I start the new one :(

I read somewhere that there is a guide to which episodes are just bad guy of the week episodes that can be skipped, but I'm just a very busy person with all this HFboards posting.
Im doing that now. Theyre way better than I remembered.

DFAC

Jan 19, 2008
Vancouver
If there's enough appetite for it I'll start its own thread.

We'll do it legally so we can't be sued. Very careful with our wording and making sure we aren't protesting on Rogers Arena property.

Would be nice if someone was a lawyer around here.........whatever happened to Wetcoaster?

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
I love the spotlight

orly-owl.jpg

Tiranis

Jun 10, 2009
Toronto, ON
Would go if I still lived in Vancouver. People need to start making noise or this could go on for a long time. Aquilini is completely blind when it comes to his idols (and I'm sure TL is one).

Reverend Mayhem

Tell me all your thoughts on God
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC

Going to open practice...that's a start.

DFAC

Jan 19, 2008
Vancouver

The most effective and only protesting we need to do is to not buy tickets or merchandise. Hit the owners where it hurts; their wallets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad