Oshawa Generals 2024-25 Season Thread, Part 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
You are way off base on this one....
In what way?

Plus he’s not saying those things for us on the message boards. It’s for the casuals that don’t get ANY info besides statements from the team.
Exactly. A lot of season ticket holders (especially in a small town like OS) are older people that might not understand selling years and just hear they’re trading away a top 10 player who’s ever played for the franchise before the season even starts

attackfan71

Dec 2, 2012
owen sound ont.
I’m sorry but you’re not giving the attack fans near enough credit. They understand the need for a rebuild year. They are not happy with being middle of the pack and trying to keep the 30 wins a year alive thank god that is done and now defray can just concentrate on building a team to compete for the championship in 2-3 years time

HUSH10

Sep 16, 2019
Honestly. I've seen this too. Not with all older STHs but some. I sit in a section of generally "older" STH and I have heard them show anger a some trades in the past without understanding how Major Junior hockey works.

I remember fans a recently as complaining about the Lleyton Moore trade to Kitchener, the Brassard, Studnicka trade to Niagara (we eliminated them that year btw. Incase any Niagara fans are lurking and need a cheeky reminder)

Some just think their team needs to be Championship bound every year like a pro team should want to be.

Ad

Ad

Ad