Oreo, official dog of the Toronto Maple Leafs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
As long as its grass-fed you are doing okay.
Like I said not a fan, but I hear Amos Miller’s organic unpasteurized whole milk is good stuff so if course ghe US Government us trying to shut him down, we can’t have people actually eating healthy food when there’s processed junk and crickets available……..

Reactions: Da Cool Rula

Da Cool Rula

Sep 8, 2017
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Like I said not a fan, but I hear Amos Miller’s organic unpasteurized whole milk is good stuff so if course ghe US Government us trying to shut him down, we can’t have people actually eating healthy food when there’s processed junk and crickets available……..
But ofcourse how else will hospitals survive. Healthy people not good for business.

Not a bad choice for milk. I don't drink either but I prefer goat milk if I did.

I used to drink Raw milk but it is banned in Canada. Its extremely healthy though. Govt is also making it so difficult for organic farmers. Better to get to know a farmer you can trust. As they are trying to save money by not labeling. Which makes sense.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
It’s official and our family couldn’t be more thrilled. Today the Toronto Maple Leafs have announced that our Dog Oreo, is the official dog of the Toronto Maple Leafs, and he will be honoured with his name on their helmet all year.

Seriously though, Oreo the cookie brand is the official helmet sponsor for the Leafs.

It could have been Eggo 🧇

• Haha
Reactions: rumman

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
IMG_0044.jpeg

Our cat Oreo vehemently and emphatically asserts himself as the official Maple Leaf mascot.

Based on the tale of the litter box, he is Oreo with Double Stuff.

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
Oreo - the Leafs new helmet sponsor.

I wonder which will kill more people .. oreo or tiktok ?

Might actually be a tie.

oreo ingredients.

• SUGAR,
  • UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR ((WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE {VITAMIN B1}, RIBOFLAVIN {VITAMIN B2}, FOLIC ACID)
  • PALM OIL,
  • SOYBEAN AND/OR CANOLA OIL,
  • COCOA (PROCESSED WITH ALKALI),
  • HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP,
  • BAKING SODA,
  • SALT,
  • SOY LECITHIN,
  • CHOCOLATE,
  • ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR.

that's literally toxic.

ManosArriba

Oct 24, 2017
But ofcourse how else will hospitals survive. Healthy people not good for business.

Not a bad choice for milk. I don't drink either but I prefer goat milk if I did.

I used to drink Raw milk but it is banned in Canada. Its extremely healthy though. Govt is also making it so difficult for organic farmers. Better to get to know a farmer you can trust. As they are trying to save money by not labeling. Which makes sense.
I have a friend that gets raw milk and whole goats from Mennonites outside of London, another used to drive to Buffalo to get it, there are options.

Reactions: rumman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad