OOT Scoreboard 2024-25 season

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
is marino playing tonight?

and how long until people start calling him johnny utah?
He must be injured. He's not on the scratch list on the NHL app either.

Utah's defense on paper looks much better with him in the lineup. I think they can be a wildcard team this year but it's going to be if they get the absolute most out of that roster. A top line of Iginla-Cooley-Guenther down the line should be a treat for those fans.

Reactions: njdevils1982

DVision44

Nov 30, 2017
Good for Utah winning their first game and Guenther looks like a stud but for a team that is supposed to be improved defensively they looked a lot like Arizona

Reactions: My3Sons

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Dan Byslma got so old looking. It feels like he's aged 20 years in the not even 8 years since he was last a head coach in the league. I remember him being an assistant for Detroit and also an NHLN anchor only about 4-5 years ago, and he's aged a ton since then. I don't remember him looking so old 4-5 years ago. It feels like a ton of time has passed just based on how he's aged.

And his faculties also appear to be aging even faster than the rest of him after the decision to open the season with Grubauer.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Jarry stinking up the joint already, while Shesterkin trying to show why he's worth $16m/8 years (do it NYR!)

Eh, I can't fault him on the 2 that went in even though the last one was offside. A tip right in front after Letang was butter soft in the corner and let his guy win the battle to getting to the net + then the rush D looking awful and left Cuylle wide open

Why does the Habs PP look better than ours?

And they score right after I say that lol

Caufield shoots anything on the tape of his stick while we try to pass it into the net unless your name is Seamus Casey lol

Reactions: Dialamo

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Eh, I can't fault him on the 2 that went in even though the last one was offside. A tip right in front after Letang was butter soft in the corner and let his guy win the battle to getting to the net + then the rush D looking awful and left Cuylle wide open

Caufield shoots anything on the tape of his stick while we try to pass it into the net unless your name is Seamus Casey lol

Jarry was also actually pretty good last year too

Yeah Caufield is the one who scored but what was really impressing me is the way they were getting a bunch of really good bumper looks and those weren’t coming from Caufield

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Ok, no defending Jarry on that one. Garbage from Eller getting stripped to Petterson flopping like a fish and Jarry not closing his legs

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
It’s insane just how different of a league the Rangers play in compared to everyone else. Anyone other team that played like they do would be getting crushed year over year yet they’re Cup contenders

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
It’s insane just how different of a league the Rangers play in compared to everyone else. Anyone other team that played like they do would be getting crushed year over year yet they’re Cup contenders

But 80% of their fanbase wants to try this strategy with Dylan Garand in net and you trade Shesterkin. They still look like they stink on the rush D and how Florida pummeled them last spring and the Devils in 2023, too bad they have the closest goalie to Hasek reincarnated to save them nightly.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
But 80% of their fanbase wants to try this strategy with Dylan Garand in net and you trade Shesterkin. They still look like they stink on the rush D and how Florida pummeled them last spring and the Devils in 2023, too bad they have the closest goalie to Hasek reincarnated to save them nightly.

He shouldn’t settle for anything less than like 13 mil at a minimum. He’s 90% of their team and even that 13 still doesn’t match Panarin’s UFA cap %

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad