OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
And PK with his weirdo ''These are the best goalies there are right now, no offense to Vasilevskiy''.

You mean the same Vasilevskiy who OUTPLAYED Bob in round one, but lost in 5 games because his team was THAT much worse than Bob's team? That Vasilevskiy? No offense to him? Really?

Reactions: Dylan9z9

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Goalies don't matter, it's all systems.

An excellent goalie like Bobrovsky who won all those Vezina's is only as good as his team when they're not playing well in front of him like the Rangers are for Igor.

Amirite?

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm pretty sure this one is done in 5 or 6 at this point.

I originally said Rangers in 7. I don't think we're getting to 7 and game 4 and 6 (if necessary) are Rangers home games. There were enough Rangers fans in there today for a 1-1 series. I'm sure a decent amount of the Panthers fans will be selling their tickets after that one.

Reactions: Jack Hanson

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Lmao I refuse to believe a team can ride this much good fortune all the way to a cup.

For the 100th time, they've gotten better 5v5 as a whole under Lavi for when they've been made deep runs with even worse 5v5 teams + they have the best goalie in the world and the best special teams units in the league. It's not exactly rocket science how they're here.

So were the Canes

The Canes are mental midgets, Florida legit came back from more in this one game than the Canes dealt with that entire series. Canes had leads in every game going into the third they lost I'm pretty sure.

Reactions: Bleedred and Tundra

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Hopefully the rangers run ends similarly to just about every other team that’s ever rode the coat tails of the goalie deep into the playoffs…just shy of actually winning the whole thing.
I think Edmonton will beat them.

If Dallas wins that round? All bets are off.

That said, Dallas will be a bigger threat to them than anybody they've played so far. I think Oettinger is still the best goalie they will have played these playoffs. Better than Ryan's brother from the Capitals 34 year old Andersen and 35 year old Bobrovsky.

I think Edmonton can and will outgun them, despite the inferior goalie.

This isn't wishful thinking or a cope for me. I've been picking the Rangers to win every round so far. The only shocking thing is that I thought this would go 7. It still can go 7, but it looks like it could be over in 5 or 6. I'm getting vibes from the Colorado/Winnipeg series where Colorado won out the series after losing game 1.

Reactions: Comparison Ford

longislanddevil

Jun 16, 2011
Ain’t over yet but game 4 is a must win for the Panthers.

Assuming the Stars get Hintz back, I’d feel much more comfortable with them against the Rangers than the Oilers. Edmonton scares me. Not saying they couldn’t win but I think Dallas is the more complete team with superior goaltending.

Reactions: Bleedred

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad