OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I hope this goon busts open some Panthers player (hopefully only hurting them enough to get a 5 minute major or double minor) and they give up 2-3 goals or more while they’re on the power play because of him.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I legit would take Kakko in a heart beat
I'm a little intrigued by the idea of Jack and him being our Thornton and Marleau. Marleau obviously was better than Kakko has been to this point, but that could be fun to unite the 1st and 2nd overall picks from that draft like Thornton and Marleau 8.5 years after the 1997 draft.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I'm a little intrigued by the idea of Jack and him being our Thornton and Marleau. Marleau obviously was better than Kakko has been to this point, but that could be fun to unite the 1st and 2nd overall picks from that draft like Thornton and Marleau 8.5 years after the 1997 draft.

He fills a need and we could put him in a much better position to succeed

Goptor

Jun 30, 2016
I guess the Rangers plan to play their top line 30 minutes this game?

Rempe gets 4minutes
Cuylle gets 7minutes
Chytil has played 2 games this calendar year - who knows how much minutes he can put up
Goodrow/Vesey are 4th liners who get PK duties

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
It would be pretty annoying but also hilarious if RempeMania was over even before year one of MacDermid's three year contract started.

I don't think it will be that soon, but I could see Rempe falling out of favor by some point next season.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Not a great start for the Panthers.

They look like they did at the start of a couple of those games late in the Boston series.

That PK was pretty masterful, but they've otherwise looked horrible. I'm getting flashbacks to game 5 of the Boston series with them.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
NYR winning this is a catch-22. This lineup isn't sustainable, you're also running your guys into the ground with this doofus getting max 7 mins a night.

Reactions: Bleedred

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad