OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Nurse is really terrible.

Part of me doesn't want Holland to have the satisfaction of a cup here on his way out.

Holland is the most overachieving (not overrated, most don't really act like he's legendary) GM of all time. Inherited a borderline dynasty that was built before he got there. And then stuck around for several more cups.

Columbus can have him.

Apparently they want Waddell

Reactions: Guttersniped

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Whoever loses this is really gonna hate it

Edmonton for blowing a 2-0 lead and almost getting out of here in regulation after playing yet another good defensive game

Dallas for not scoring on that 4 minute PP in OT and hitting all those posts

Apparently they want Waddell
I was hearing a lot about Holland before Waddell became available.

But Holland isn't technically available yet.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
We haven’t had any really long OT games yet this postseason, have we? Would be interesting to have some of those.

I think it’s more likely to happen in the East. Edmonton has too much offensive firepower and too leaky a defense for games to go deep into sudden death, like past 2OT.

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
We haven’t had any really long OT games yet this postseason, have we? Would be interesting to have some of those.

I think it’s more likely to happen in the East. Edmonton has too much offensive firepower and too leaky a defense for games to go deep into sudden death, like past 2OT.
I think the longest one might have been the game 6 between Dallas and Colorado that clinched the series for Dallas. That was their last game before tonight.

That one went well in the 2nd OT (I think?), but it should have ended in the first OT, but got called back for some strange reason.

Reactions: Guttersniped

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Deboer and his Game 1 series record is wild lmao
Did they just say they’ve lost 7 straight game one’s?

Thats pretty weird, considering their series record must be 4-2 since. DeBoer wasn’t there that first one. That was still Bowness.

Reactions: Dialamo

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If you did, it wouldn't have happened.
I don’t bet on sports or do any betting, other than $25 in a slot machine every so many years. It used to be $20. Last year I did it for the first time in many years and went with $25 adjusted for however many years worth of inflation.

I did win a couple hundred dollars in a slot machine once. I put another $20 in one more time, but cashed out the rest.

I wouldn’t be able to cut myself off if I did sports betting and I really can’t afford it anyway.

What the hell were the refs reviewing on that OT goal?
Every OT goal is reviewed. For some reason they made a bigger deal out of that one though.

Not to mention the PA announcer coming across saying “the play is under review”.

Reactions: My3Sons and Dialamo

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
I don’t bet on sports or do any betting, other than $25 in a slot machine every so many years. It used to be $20. Last year I did it for the first time in many years and went with $25 adjusted for however many years worth of inflation.
I avoid slots like the plague.

I have never in my life been up in slots. I know that as soon as I drop my first coin in, I will never make it back.

I've been very lucky in other areas of my life, so I consider it a very good trade-off

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I avoid slots like the plague.

I have never in my life been up in slots. I know that as soon as I drop my first coin in, I will never make it back.

I've been very lucky in other areas of my life, so I consider it a very good trade-off
I got lucky on hypernova megaways slots last year, I was bored one day, downloaded an app and put in $20. Was doing $1.20 spins and BAM, hit the x2000 jackpot and won $2,400.

And that was it, haven’t played since lmao. I will go out on top

NjDevsRR

Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Too bad either team had to lose this game.
Word
IMG_6104.jpeg

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
I get a chance again to point out that Evan Bouchard is the oldest-looking young dude in the NHL.

IMG_7305.jpeg

He’s 24 now. This photo is from September 2020. (That’s his 1st number in the NHL.)

Here he’s winning an award in the OHL at 19 while looking like someone’s dad.

IMG_7306.jpeg

NjDevsRR

Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad