OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Rangers have like, 2 or 3 even strength goals in the last 3 games

Against a -37 goal differential team

Best thing is for them to lose tonight so they get their heads of their asses before Carolina ngl. A lot of bad in their game tonight but the Caps are so f***ing ass that they can't take advantage of a C level game from NYR

Reactions: Dialamo and My3Sons

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Nah, the guy stinks at hockey. If teams do, they're dumb. Look at how badly Toronto is getting bundled by going all in toffness with their core, it doesn't work lol
It’s a copycat league and teams still think it’s 1985. He fired up the home crowd and hurts guys on the other team . And he won’t cost much on a second contract.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
All this talk about Helleybuck sucking suddenly. Sounds like what people were saying about Bobrovsky just a couple of years ago.

Maybe some day you guys will figure out that today’s crop of goaltenders are a total crapshoot who rely way more on the team play in front of them than in the past.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
The Rangers are playing loose because they know the Caps are that garbage, lol.
lol no they aren’t, they just aren’t as good as they’re hyped up to be, as usual.

This is the team people here are paranoid will defeat all of Carolina, Florida, and whoever is coming out of the west to win a cup for the first time in 30 years…lol yeah sure.

Reactions: Dialamo

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
IMG_5411.jpeg

Dylan9z9

May 16, 2012
Rockaway, NJ
Best thing is for them to lose tonight so they get their heads of their asses before Carolina ngl. A lot of bad in their game tonight but the Caps are so f***ing ass that they can't take advantage of a C level game from NYR
They will give the Rangers power play after power play just like they did all season👎

Reactions: My3Sons

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
lol no they aren’t, they just aren’t as good as they’re hyped up to be, as usual.

This is the team people here are paranoid will defeat all of Carolina, Florida, and whoever is coming out of the west to win a cup for the first time in 30 years…lol yeah sure.

oh I agree, that's the whole point of what I said. A better team would trample the Rags playing like this but the Capitals are so dogshit that they can't which is also playing into NYR's cockiness of this series.

He's beyond cooked

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That celebration from Hendrix Lepew or whatever his name is was so cringy. Tied a game at 2 in the 2nd period of a game 4 in a series you’re down 3-0 and almost definitely getting swept out of. That was so gross.

f*** the Capitals. I hate this stupid shit team so much right now. Glad I’m not home to watch the game. Social Distortion/Bad Religion were amazing and there were a ton of people way older than me. And I don’t mean just the guys in the bands.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
That celebration from Hendrix Lepew or whatever his name is was so cringy. Tied a game at 2 in the 2nd period of a game 4 in a series you’re down 3-0 and almost definitely getting swept out of. That was so gross.

f*** the Capitals. I hate this stupid shit team so much right now. Glad I’m not home to watch the game. Social Distortion/Bad Religion were amazing and there were a ton of people way older than me. And I don’t mean just the guys in the bands.
He was just happy he scored his first goal in about 20 games .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad