OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

Camille the Eel

Wow in Nashville.

The game tying goal with 8 seconds left and the game winner by Lindholm were both huge defensive blunders by Nashville. Blown assignments.

On Boeser’s game tying goal, Nashville is outnumbered by 2 guys in front of the crease and Vancouver’s guys have inside position. Nashville defenders are away from the goal and on the wrong side of the play. Boeser actually fans on his first attempt to put in the rebound but has time to pick it up again, go backhand to forehand and bury it on the second try. Nashville has nobody within range to tie him up.

The game winner looked like one of our blown assignments. Joshua has the puck clean in Gretzky’s office and Lindholm is all by himself in front of the goal. Not a Predator within 10 feet of him.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Really nice to see the bounce back for boeser. Nobody wanted anything to do with him for like two years
I think he had back issues for a while? Is he past that?

But after some very ho hum goal scoring seasons he broke out in a big way this season, and then a game like this. That will certainly change perceptions, and rightfully so.

Reactions: Forge and Dialamo

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ

1714352088127.jpeg

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
I think the Predators have outplayed the Canucks. They just lack high end skill you need to win in the playoffs and Saros has been awful.

I don’t think them being down 3-1 or the collapse tonight is Brunette’s fault.

Sissons should have hit a point blank empty net

Yeah, the dunking on Brunette is borderline weird here. We legit make the playoffs with any sort of decent coaching this year. It's also jokes until Fitz hires someone else to handicap this core's max potential

Reactions: Bleedred

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad