OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
He’s been mediocre to poor in the playoffs since 2019
He was good in 2020-21, but was pretty average the year before. Although again when you lose in the first round in 4-5 games, your numbers probably aren't going to look good, even if you weren't necessarily that bad. I don't remember how he looked in those series though, so maybe he actually has been that mediocre to poor.

Reactions: My3Sons

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
To be fair, it's a small sample size. Unfortunately in the playoffs you have a bad couple of games in goal and your season is over. Plus it's not like he's giving up these goals to some pop gun offense either.

Well then that's on Winnipeg as well for thinking he'd help them at all. Their roster is mediocre and they're too slow to ever get out of the Central with the likes of Dallas/Colorado. But he's been downright ass cheeks in the playoffs dating back to last year, he's given 3+ in 8 straight games.

Didn't he have a horrible playoffs last season too? Too lazy to look, but I vaguely remember that.

Yes, he got bombed by Vegas

Goptor

Jun 30, 2016
Nashville is playing a lot like Carolina and the Devils (after game 2 adjustment) did last year in the playoffs.

I wonder how much input Brunette had with the adjustments they made that series.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
I mean he had a Vezina winning season this year. The Avs are THIS good offensively.

The Jets were the #1 defense in the league this year, so yes they've imploded on that end of the ice but he's given up some really bad goals this playoffs. He gave up like 2-3 in Game 1 but they barely won. The goal that led to Parise's first series was horrendous, the Maker goal today was weak. List goes on.

Reactions: Guadana

Camille the Eel

Nashville will be a tough out. They have a lot of playoff experience. They are heavy, have a good defense and great goaltending.

I forgot McDonagh was on their team.
It’s amazing how they are limiting Vancouvers shots. Like 12 shots in all one game (last one?) and barely more than that today so far.

You almost never see that and Vancouver is a very high powered goal scoring team.

I wouldn’t bet against Nashville right now in this series.

ZYXWVUT

Feb 26, 2024
It’s amazing how they are limiting Vancouvers shots. Like 12 shots in all one game (last one?) and barely more than that today so far.

You almost never see that and Vancouver is a very high powered goal scoring team.

I wouldn’t bet against Nashville right now in this series.
it’s a brunette masterpiece. The whole Vancouver being so suppressed in shots even in both wins comes down to coaching. Tochett hasn’t been able to figure it out.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
IMG_5484.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad