OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Wait you’re not allowed to push a goalies pad in the finals now and have it count? Kings sure fooled the refs in 2012

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
That's almost everyone at everything nowadays, it's way worse at concerts. It's the only get off my lawn opinion I really have lol
I was at a nice place for dinner in Florida in January and there was a family of 4 Mom and Dad 2 kids around 10 and 12....all heads down in their phones through the entire meal....it honestly mad me a little sad

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Oilers threw the house at the net and Bobrovsky was the difference. Can’t imagine the whole series will be like that. The Oilers will break through eventually.

Good start to the series, should be a good one.

Camille the Eel

Bob was unreal but Edmonton needs to finish their open looks better (Nugent Hopkins missing high on a wide open look on that power play), not miss the net, and also they had no puck luck tonight.

If I’m an Edmonton fan I’m worried. Florida won’t play this flat again. They may not get a better chance to steal a game in Florida than they did tonight.

But hey it’s game one and only one game. The series can go anywhere from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad