OOT Scoreboard 2019 Stanley Cup playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whaddagoal

The Sheldon Keefe Era Begins
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Blowing a 3 goal lead in playoffs is kind of a mind breaker....

Reminds me of montral boston... Except this isnt game game 4 lol

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Blowing a 3 goal lead in playoffs is kind of a mind breaker....

Reminds me of montral boston... Except this isnt game game 4 lol

That's what I thought in 2012 lol...we'll see what kind of stuff Tampa's made of right off the bat I suppose. Can't really laugh at the Blue Jackets' trade orgy if they somehow pull the upset in this round though.

Reactions: Whaddagoal

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm not shocked they won this game, as I said before the game started I could see them winning this game, but I am shocked the way it happened.

You can't lose a game 4-3 after you had a 3-0 lead and at home in game 1 of the playoffs.

Reactions: Whaddagoal

Whaddagoal

Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
That's what I thought in 2012 lol...we'll see what kind of stuff Tampa's made of right off the bat I suppose. Can't really laugh at the Blue Jackets' trade orgy if they somehow pull the upset in this round though.

Tampa fans gonna be pisssed leaving that building, haha.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Bob needed that in the worst kind of way.

Savard owned the 3rd period.

Hope Tampa wins the next 4. Last thing I want is the Pens or Isles having any chance of sniffing the finals.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
what the hell happened to the lightning lol

They played a regular season game and CBJ played a playoff game. That was everything CBJ had, and Tampa only played 1 period. They will have to learn quickly to play all 3 periods or else they will get bounced.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Tampa fans gonna be pisssed leaving that building, haha.

I wasn't too pleased after Game 3 against Florida...neither were most of the fans. I was stuck in the parking lot for like a half hour after the game and it seemed as if all the fans were getting cranky and taking out their anger on each other in loud honks.

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
Starting to understand why the Devs beat the Penguins. Any team with a resilient forecheck gives this team fits. Ironically, that's also what gives the Devs fits...

Whaddagoal

Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
I wasn't too pleased after Game 3 against Florida...neither were most of the fans. I was stuck in the parking lot for like a half hour after the game and it seemed as if all the fans were getting cranky and taking out their anger on each other in loud honks.

That was really annoying... I remember thinking we had that one bagged..

Want to see both pressers after this one...

Camille the Eel

what the hell happened to the lightning lol
A lot of games this year Tampa built a lead and then just took their foot off the gas and let Vasilevsky take them over the finish line. It was mostly their m.o. after the all star break. This time they got burned doing it. They are going to have to find another level of intensity in the playoffs or they will get bounced sooner or later. It’s been too easy for them for too long.

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
One of my favorite things about the post-season is seeing depth guys like David Savard impact games in a massive way.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
That was really annoying... I remember thinking we had that one bagged..

Want to see both pressers after this one...

I wish the coaches were on the opposite ends of this one, Torts would have been a peach after blowing a 3-0 lead with the almighty team. Cooper probably will be more dour than snarky.

Reactions: Dialamo

Cage Helmet

Thank you Marty!
May 27, 2012
Not encouraging for TBL. They’ll be standing at the end of the series but they showed mortality in game 1.

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
The Islanders announcers are awful, they are so biased it's embarrassing. I get it is the playoffs, but not everything is a penalty. It's like now that it's the playoffs they made up their own new rules lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad