OT: One More Off Topic Off Season Thread

Oct 15, 2008

Morgan Spurlock of “Supersize Me” fame has passed away @ 53. Looks like the Hamburglar got to him.

1716573242387.jpeg

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Tell me you’re not serious about your justice system without telling me you’re not serious about your justice system. I know this nonsense started out of necessity during Covid but it never should have been extended past that. Court proceedings are a serious thing and should be conducted in person.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Tell me you’re not serious about your justice system without telling me you’re not serious about your justice system. I know this nonsense started out of necessity during Covid but it never should have been extended past that. Court proceedings are a serious thing and should be conducted in person.

But if it was all in person you couldn't get videos like that of people being morons :)

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
And now, for something completely different......

Your tax dollars at work. The latest, craziest thing cropped up by Trudeau's gang. Personally, I think these things would pair great and compliment Austin Mathews/Mitch Marner's line of man purses.

Jamie Sarkonak: The period bracelet, a cringey fashion statement for Liberal men​

Adorning oneself with accessories that evoke 'used pad' does not honour women

Holy f***. This is paid for by tax dollars?

Reactions: oilers'72

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
And now, for something completely different......

Your tax dollars at work. The latest, craziest thing cropped up by Trudeau's gang. Personally, I think these things would pair great and compliment Austin Mathews/Mitch Marner's line of man purses.

Jamie Sarkonak: The period bracelet, a cringey fashion statement for Liberal men​

Adorning oneself with accessories that evoke 'used pad' does not honour women
Good to know that group is working on something important while the country continues to fall apart.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008

After a year of dating, groom finds out wife is actually a man​

A cautionary tale. ALWAYS look under the hood before purchasing a car.

Holy f***. This is paid for by tax dollars?
Of course it is. 50 million est at this point. The promotion, the beads and dispensing machines and product in all bathrooms.

BIeucheeseWithWings

Jul 9, 2022

After a year of dating, groom finds out wife is actually a man​

A cautionary tale. ALWAYS look under the hood before purchasing a car.

Of course it is. 50 million est at this point. The promotion, the beads and dispensing machines and product in all bathrooms.
Women have penises too!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad