GDT: OLYMPICS - PARIS 2024

tradervik

Hear no evil, see no evil, complain about it
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2007
Finland is scary close to getting shut out of medals this summer Olympics.

Has never happened before.

Would probably be a good thing in the long run. Force the folk in power to reform Finnish pro athletics.
You need to lobby the IOC to include wife carrying or hobby horse riding as Olympic sports.

• Love
Reactions: PuckMunchkin

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
More Volleyball... So as mentioned I am a huge Beach Fan.

But watched the USA game as they beat Brazil, then what a match. My favourites the Japan men against Italy. That match was absolute insanity.

Reactions: Lindgren

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
More Volleyball... So as mentioned I am a huge Beach Fan.

But watched the USA game as they beat Brazil, then what a match. My favourites the Japan men against Italy. That match was absolute insanity.
The Canadian women's pair is in action right now in a great match vs Spain.

Reactions: racerjoe

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
Spoilers… Mel and Brandie moving onto the semis and the medal round after a win this morning. Brandie turned it up at the end of set one, and Mel just passed some absolute dimes.

BimJenning

Feb 17, 2008
Vancouver
Watching the men's basketball team blow that game was heartbreaking. The fact that we could have won even with the refs calling 42 free throws in 40 minutes against France makes it worse. Hard to believe Jamal Murray can do anything on his own without Jokic

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Was hoping for one more medal for Andre De Grasse but it is what it is. The athletes this year have been insane.

Andy Dufresne

Jun 17, 2009
Watching the men's basketball team blow that game was heartbreaking. The fact that we could have won even with the refs calling 42 free throws in 40 minutes against France makes it worse. Hard to believe Jamal Murray can do anything on his own without Jokic
That was in no way the same Jamal Murray that was the #2 guy on a title winner. Plenty of blame to go around as well as his play.

Reactions: BimJenning

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
Serbia is up by 13 on the US after the third quarter in men's basketball. A big upset coming ...?

My petty nationalism kicks in—cheering for the US loss.

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
The US up by five with 1:40 remaining. That's it. Serbia's shooting went cold down the stretch as the US dug in defensively.

and the Americans take it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canuckle1970

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad