GDT: Old School GDT: Oilers @ Stars 1 PM Sportsnet

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil__Homer

Jun 7, 2006
Living Alberta I wish I could cheer and support this team. Could be worse, I could start cheering for Calgary. JK Lol

Anyways, have fun watching all here, changing the channel as it just isn't happening. :(
Good luck. Stay safe.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
Looks like other teams adjusted to the Oilers power play or what is going on? They've been like shit.
trying to make pretty plays and not getting the puck on net. Thats the problem. They try too many cross ice passes that aren't open. They refuse to get pucks on the net.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
There are times where our PP doesn’t have a pass missed, a puck bobbled, every reception clean, every look with purpose.

So weird how it could look like that on some and then just trash on others. Has to be a mind set thing.

gordonhught

Feb 18, 2009
Drai looked off Bouch three times looking to force a pass to McDavid. Stop being so f***ing stubborn with the puck.
if Drai wants $13 mil per he better generate significant offense without 97. And stop missing the net on those one timers.

Reactions: Cloned
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad