Post-Game Talk: Oilers with the reverse orca card

Pavel10

Nov 10, 2023
Hopefully for game 5 we can get Stecher + Carrick + Henrique in the lineup. Shake up the bottom 6 a bit, get rid of Ceci / Brown / Ryan because I don't think they're really contributing.

RNH - McDavid - Hyman
Holloway - Draisaitl - Kane
McLeod - Henrique - Perry
Janmark - Carrick - Foegele

Ekholm - Bouchard
Nurse - Stecher
Kulak - Desharnais

Pickard
Campbell
Brown and Ryan arnt going anywhere. Knob went out of his way to praise how well they did and happy he was with them today.

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
2 shots got deflected in. What's he suppose to do? Swallow the puck? Canucks do it. I don't know, stop screening your goalie? angle yourself better? dummy the guys in front to prevent the traffic. He's the one getting paid 9.25mill to prevent goals. Is Kulak pumping goals into his own net?

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I agree. They’ve produced at similar levels in the playoffs in their careers, but Draisaitl’s game seems to be tailor-made to handle playoff hockey. He stands out a bit more than McDavid to me in many of these games.
Just pay the man. you can't lose him. Look at this. Not just the best playoff performer but better than even McDavid. 8 more goals, 8 more EV pts in their careers.

its not just a feeling that Drai is the best playoff producer in the league. he's even increasing the margin.

of course he's leading playoff pts this year as well

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
Just pay the man. you can't lose him. Look at this. Not just the best playoff performer but better than even McDavid. 8 more goals, 8 more EV pts in their careers.

its not just a feeling that Drai is the best playoff producer in the league. he's even increasing the margin.

of course he's leading playoff pts this year as well
Yeah, give him whatever makes him happy. $13m x8 might do it, but if he wants a bit more, just open the wallet and give to him.

Keggatron

Nov 15, 2008
Hopefully for game 5 we can get Stecher + Carrick + Henrique in the lineup. Shake up the bottom 6 a bit, get rid of Ceci / Brown / Ryan because I don't think they're really contributing.

RNH - McDavid - Hyman
Holloway - Draisaitl - Kane
McLeod - Henrique - Perry
Janmark - Carrick - Foegele

Ekholm - Bouchard
Nurse - Stecher
Kulak - Desharnais

Pickard
Campbell

Do not agree. As much as I've hated on Brown this whole season, he's actually playing well and getting his job done, I could actually see him potting a few here. Don't take him out at all. While I love what Perry brings career wise, he just hasn't done a f***ing thing this playoffs. And Ryan has been completely solid. I would rather take out Perry and Foegele, Janny if he wasn't such a PK stud, and like other posters here have said get Gags in to spark some offense in the bottom six and because he bleeds Copper and Blue man. Really hope Henrique is back and please don't take Hollywood off of that Drai line. He's been the only one showing any sort of offensive pulse in the bottom six this entire playoffs. He looks f***ing good.

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
IMG_4912.jpeg

Not Canada Drai

♧ Lem
Jul 7, 2019
Edmonton
Troo. Flames super team dismantled from getting spanked in the BOA, then while the remnants were circling the toilet bowl, Conroy fished out the salvageable parts and shipped them off to Vancouver. Makes me feel like the Oilers are Majin Buu.
The PTSD is gonna catch up to the Ex-Flames and ripple through the lineup. It's infuriating having to read the idiotic posts from two garbage fanbases. Flames fans have the biggest lil' bro energy I've ever seen with their piggybacking rn.

LA must also on their bandwagon lending them the fluke goals.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
The lil Petey thread on Cucks board is must read. They despise him more than we do.

Braindead comments though:

'Trade his ass and use money to fill our roster" lol who is going to take on that 100M buck contract for a guy that looks like a weak nothing player that isn't even noticeable in playoffs.

Or this one:

"he needs help, put hoglander back on his line. lol. hoglander with zero playoff goals and not shooting 25% anymore..

you gotta see it though. its gonna be even greater reading when Nucks lose next two games.

Another laugh? Watch Pettersson intensity as Oilers are freezing puck on boards with 30secs left and count it down to 10. He's doing a casual dig for the puck with the game on the line. Such a passenger. The worst contract in the league.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad