Oilers Win the Draft Lottery

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnrefinedCrude

Jun 7, 2011
All of you guys who wanted the league to change the lottery to stop tanking, " because Edmonton has too many #1's" made this happen.

Thank you so much!

Oct 18, 2011
on 1 hand i find it very funny
on the other this is just a complete joke, EDM continued incompetence is rewarded, i hope mcdavid says **** this i won't sign

Retail1LO*

After watching Gagner and Paajarvi turn into nothing and get traded away...I can't wait to see who's next...leaving McDavid in Edmonton holdnig his wang while Edomonton continues to get thrown #1 pick after #1 pick.

aemoreira1981

Jan 27, 2012
New York City
I would not be surprised if McDavid lets it be known that he will not sign with Edmonton if they draft him. That organization is run like a gong show.

Kb21

Dec 27, 2011
Toronto
Really hope Mcdavid pulled a Lindros, if I were him this would be the only team I would not want to play for.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Why would it be rigged? The NHL doesn't have any incentive to want Edmonton to do well.

If anything, if I'm the league, I'd rig it so that the Oilers don't get him, because this is the potential face of the league we're talking about, and you want him in a marketable organization that'll develop him properly

You have to love the irony of the league going out of it's way to change the system because of the Oilers, only to have the Oilers win.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
It's like watching McDavid get sucked into a blackhole.

Bye bye Connor, we're never going to see or hear of you again!

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
Lol literally the only team I didn't want to win, gross.

Same. No offense to oilers fans, whom I sympathize with but I just didn't want to see them draft first again. They've had their chances to improve via the draft (and still would have had they drafted third instead) but I would have much rather seen any other team get that pick.

MilanKraft*

Yup. Oilers fans penciling in multiple hundred point seasons and all their problems fixed when in reality McDavid isn't going to develop into the player he's projected to because they're so horribly mismanaged. Zero vets in place to teach the kid to be a pro.

If you are THAT good you don't need to do anything.

You think Gretzky/lemieux/crosby/ovechkin were developed...
Latter three had **** teams and no problems...

If mcdavid can't hack it in Edminton then he's not that great.

What's to do...play him 20 minutes see what he does...it's a ****en game not brain surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad