GDT: Oilers versus Dracula and the Blood Sucking Wild - 7 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Do you win $1mill off that $5 if he scores the first goal?
Like 100 dollars.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: ZJuice

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
It’s been a long time since I’ve gone into a Wild game confident that we’ll win. But I am tonight. All hail Keurig and Knob!

Last edited:

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
Hopefully Minny is tuckered out. I had the game on last night but it was a snooze fest, same with the Flames, wasn’t really watching. My nucks friends say the Wild were pushing and basically outplaying the Nucks but couldn’t beat DeSmith.

God it’s hard to watch other teams sometimes, they’re just boring, kinda like the Oilers were for the first 10 or so games.

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
Specific to the game I think sometime in this homestand we have to get 2nd line pumping. Can't be McD running so much of our game and it has been for at least a handful of latest games. Sure the team is playing well and limiting chances but we need more spread out production.

I have a feeling Brown actually scores tonight which is a real weird feeling to have. Would like to see Kane and Drai drag puck more retaining it and making defenders work. Sometimes holding is better than losing pucks. These two are beasts when they go to strong on pucks mode. Tire the D out, then look for whats open.
I had that feeling all day as well.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Wild Broadcast highlighting Brodin’s effectiveness against McD. Hope McD sends plenty of minuses his way tonight.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
5 games is good. 6 is better. TheNumber4 is the best but we’re past that point.

Keep on streaking Oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad