Post-Game Talk: Oilers put Hollywood in production hell

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
A damn good booting. Play dumb and get the boot.

Draisaitl's best game of the year is a big moment one. 73% face-off, excellent defensive support all game, and three points. Game changed with a smart in game coaching move to bump up Kane to line 2. This is why this team needs Evander Kane. Hard, physical game with the skill to finish. Gordie Howe Hatrick and fantastic hard power forward game. Perfect PK and strong PP for special team dominance. Three assists for Nugent Hopkins but his lifting was done in goal suppression with forward high 5:20 PK (more than a minute than next forward). Desharnais a beast with d team high PK minutes.

Oil guard the house better and protect their tender.

OilerMcLord

Oct 9, 2003
Chalmers - Skinner.jpg

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I've been quite hard on Skinner so I'll happily say he had a good game

To truly break his pattern from last year he'll need to be great next game as well. No pressure!
Skinner was good but also deserves to be said this was a masterclass defensive performance, and all round performance by the Oil.

Theres no team in the playoffs playing a team that is actually a valid playoff opponent that is having this kind of domination. Islanders and Caps don't count. They're complete playoff frauds.

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
A damn good booting. Play dumb and get the boot.

Draisaitl's best game of the year is a big moment one. 73% face-off, excellent defensive support all game, and three points. Game changed with a smart in game coaching move to bump up Kane to line 2. This is why this team needs Evander Kane. Hard, physical game with the skill to finish. Gordie Howe Hatrick and fantastic hard power forward game. Perfect PK and strong PP for special team dominance. Three assists for Nugent Hopkins but his lifting was done in goal suppression with forward high 5:20 PK (more than a minute than next forward). Desharnais a beast with d team high PK minutes.

Oil guard the house better and protect their tender.

Leon’s game tonight makes me think he knows he was way too loose last game.

He was excellent tonight. His attention to detail in his own end was terrific and it paid off.

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
Pretty sad that on the day we are honoring the life of Bob Cole, that we had to suffer thru just a horribly called game by what might be the worst PBP combo in hockey.
Louie has become more irritating than Singh. He is a F clown and become a cheerleader for the oppositiion. I actually prefer Singh now over Jack who is also a grade A clown.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad