GDT: Oilers @ Predators, 10/17/2024 -- We finally get some lube.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
My ballys feed is driving me nuts tonight. Constantly goes from awesome looking to 1996 in my dorm room looking. Interesting this is the most I pay for any streaming service and it’s also by far the shittiest.

SouthNash

Oct 25, 2014
My ballys feed is driving me nuts tonight. Constantly goes from awesome looking to 1996 in my dorm room looking. Interesting this is the most I pay for any streaming service and it’s also by far the shittiest.
I just dumped Comcast and got fubo...so far, so good

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Marchassault on the 3rd line has me scratching my head with the effort and chances from him in the first three games. Gus still on the first line with as invisible as he's been also has me questioning things.

14 SOG is pathetic. None from Josi, one from Gus, none from Luke ...

Can't fix the weak calls like the one against Smith where it was a clear holding the stick. We can fix the inability to clear the puck and failures to get the puck on net.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Yeah I don’t buy that
Sadly true.

We're a 1 line + 1 player offense. We spent $40M on a PP one-time shooter that's invisible at ES. Most of our scoring depth belongs on a 3rd scoring line playing 12 sheltered offensive zone minutes a night. Our 4th line has been poor. Our defense is comprised of a #1, a #3/4, two 5s, and two 7s. Our transition defense and offense have been terrible and our goaltending has mostly been mediocre to poor.

Reactions: SouthNash

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad