Oilers lose 3-2 vs Canucks

Smart Dunsparce*

Don't see why everyone loves Pitlick. He skates miles and doesn't accomplish much.

Draisaitl had that one play off the boards in the 3rd where, instead of playing it back to the point or deep along the boards, he passed it into the open ice and Yakupov read it perfectly and got off a nice shot.

Pitlick is a more physical Liam Reddox.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Anyone watch the Habs/Senators game highlights?

#1. The Subban goal assist was insane. What a player.
#2. They're playing like it's a play-off game, and celebrating goals the same way.

When I watch the Oilers, I think of the off-season.

Subban plays in the East where it's more wide open and the teams are much smaller. He's also all offense with sub par defense. Nothing more. The Norris is all about offense anyways. He's a good player, but no where near worth his contract. He's overrated as hell. I remember most games against the West he got his butt handed to him. If he was in the West he would be an average defenseman and teams like the Kings, Ducks etc would eat him for breakfast. Man would he get exposed. Just watch when Montreal faces the West a lot this year. You'll see.

5 14 6 1

We are the 11.5%
Sep 15, 2010
Alberta
Subban plays in the East where it's more wide open and the teams are much smaller. He's also all offense with sub par defense. Nothing more. The Norris is all about offense anyways. He's a good player, but no where near worth his contract. He's overrated as hell. I remember most games against the West he got his butt handed to him. If he was in the West he would be an average defenseman and teams like the Kings, Ducks etc would eat him for breakfast. Man would he get exposed. Just watch when Montreal faces the West a lot this year. You'll see.

I'd bet against that statement.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad