GDT: Oilers@ LEAFS, 7:00pm, TV: TSN RADIO: TSN 1050

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mar 26, 2010
Matthews vs Draisaitl match up.

Tavares vs McDavid.

Keefe knows what he is doing.

Mugzy97

#StandWitness
Mar 3, 2015
Halifax, NS
Who cares? Why are you going to their thread anyways? They've got mods watching that **** too. You must love collecting infractions.

Like I said earlier, I doubt we've gone troll free in our GDT titles or PGT titles. Congrats to them for figuring out 2019-1967. Dont act all whoa is us.

Again I live in Edmonton, I've heard nothing but 52 years and "six-ty se-ven" and "we've at least one during the era of color tv's" from all my co-workers, friends and family today. I laugh it off and take jabs at them too. No need to act all butt hurt.
It was just a question, you seem more butt hurt than I am

Dave92

Oct 9, 2019
If the Leafs win amd it's even remotely competitive Noodlew will try to subtly push the idea that they only won because of Andersen. He always does.

Reactions: Merrrlin

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
I miss Mogilny :( Favourite player growing up.

Unfortunately the Mogilny the Leafs got was a former shadow of himself

The Mogilny in Buffalo was something else. I can't believe people talk about Russian players on how great Datsyuk and Oveckin are, and they are amazing. But Mogilny was just Mogilny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad